Infor CRM is the new Saleslogix
I'm excited and happy to announce that Swiftpage has entered into an agreement to sell the assets of Saleslogix to Info and it will be known as: Infor CRM™. This is a welcomed transition!
Headquartered in New York, Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 70,000 customers in more than 200 countries and territories improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Saleslogix' CRM will become Infor CRM™, establishing Infor's position as a leader in the cloud-based CRM market, and adding strong sales and service functionality to Infor CloudSuite™, the first group of industry-specific application suites available on Amazon Web Services' (AWS) cloud.
- There is a much more clear fit of Saleslogix within Infor's strategy- better business fit for continued Salelogix growth.
- Saleslogix will complement Infor's Marketing Management products and add a strong sales and service functionality to Infor's industry-focused CloudSuites. (see image below)
- Saleslogix will integrate with Infor Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Finance systems, giving Infor the opportunity to offer a comprehensive yet affordable CRM solution connecting the "front office" and "back office" for Infor customers.
- Saleslogix design and development team will be expanded to enhance our favorite Saleslogix platform so it can help more clients improve their business success.
- Plans for significant investments: increased scalability, refreshed user interface with Infor's leading UX designs, and added industry-specific functionality that unifies business operations.
- The Saleslogix team including Lorcan Malone and the leadership team will join Infor. Great for partner and customer continuity.
- Other integrated marketing software options from Infor product line to meet ever changing marketing challenges
- The financial resources to make Saleslogix a much larger force in the mid and enterprise market.
Visit our Infor CRM Success page, here.
With the inclusin of the Saleslogix capabilities, Infor CRM adds strong sales and service functionalities to Infor's industry CloudSuites.
With Infor CRM, customers will be able to manage the full customer lifecycle in one environment, accessing relevant ERP data to help win customers, manage future sales opportunities, and deliver exceptional customer service.
Infor expects to extend CRM with industry-specific attributes and processes integrated with Infor ERP applications beginning with Infor CRM Automotive, CRM Healthcare, CRM Public Sector, and CRM Manufacturing.
What to expect with Infor CRM:
Overview of Infor CloudSuite
Znet.com reported that Infor on Thursday outlined plans to ramp up its cloud CRM efforts with the acquisition of Saleslogix, morphing the Scottsdale, Arizona-based company's engagement-focused SaaS platform into Infor CRM.
Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Infor plans to invest heavily in the new Infor CRM product, focusing on scalability, user interface design and adding industry-specific functionality — which Infor CEO Charles Phillips said is a key differentiator.
"The expansibility of the platform allows us to take advantage of our vertical expertise," Phillips said. "We can take the concept of CRM and extend it to so that it is unique for each industry.....
Infor will kick off the integration of CRM and ERP within its automotive, healthcare, public sector and manufacturing suites, with plans to extend the integration down the line.
Destination CRM reported that Infor plans a major investment in the product, including increased scalability, a refreshed user interface, and added industry-specific functionality.
"CRM systems have typically tracked a small subset of customer, marketing, and sales data. Infor's industry applications have a vast repository of information on a customer's overall interactions derived from deep industry processes we automate, and we'll build in context analytics that deliver unique customer insight," said Charles Phillips, CEO of Infor, in a statement. "Infor can now deliver the first truly end-to-end demand-to-supply chain, from lead to ship, by integrating marketing and sales processes with supply chain planning, sales and operations planning, and production scheduling in real time."
Infor expects even higher demand for CRM capabilities prebuilt into industry suites as more companies seek to take advantage of vast data from across the enterprise in sales and service efforts. With Infor CRM, customers will be able to manage the full customer lifecycle in one environment, accessing relevant enterprise resource planning (ERP) data to help win customers, manage future sales opportunities, and deliver exceptional customer service.
Roughly 1,700 businesses around the world use Saleslogix CRM. "No industry has not been touched by [Saleslogix]," says Grant Halloran, global vice president and general manager of CRM and marketing at Infor. "They were one of the pioneers in the CRM space."
Halloran says Infor found the Saleslogix brand attractive for a number of reasons, including its product, people, and price.
"Saleslogix has built a fantastic platform for integrating with other systems," he says. "And it's got some really cool functionality built in."
Halloran singled out Saleslogix's advances in mobile as one of its advantages, noting that mobile applications "are a very important part of CRM today."
Halloran also likes that the Saleslogix product integrates seamlessly with the Microsoft Outlook email program and will soon also work within Google's Gmail application.
Download Infor Corporate Fact sheet. with information about the size of its product suites and customer base.
Infor customers include:
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 12 of the top 13 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 21 of the 25 largest US health delivery networks
- 16 of the 20 largest US cities
- 84 of the top 100 automotive suppliers
- 31 of the top 50 industrial distributors
- 5 of the top 9 brewers
What others are saying:
DestinationCRM.com: Infor buys Saleslogix from Swiftpage
CustomerThink: Saleslogix to become Infor CRM
Diginomica: Infor goes after the cloud CRM big boys with Saleslogix acquisition
Ray Wang, SoftwareInsiderBlog: Saleslogix given new life with Infor acquisition
Should you have questions about this late breaking news please give Dick a phone call: 269-445-3001.