Common Business Challenges and
CRM Benefits by
Your Role and Responsibilities
My role is:
Business Challenges: CEO/Owner
- Getting an accurate view of customers across all departments and disparate systems
- Aligning sales and service processes to meet corporate goals
- Lack of adoption by users and resistance by key stakeholders
- Provide the customer-focused strategy with the CRM business foundation and tools for increased employee effectiveness.
- Increase the value of the business - capturing customer intelligence and insights.
Benefits: >Managers / C-Level
- Build Loyal Relationships: Provide your service and support staff with the tools they need to increase and maintain high levels of service—driving customer loyalty.
- Increase Sales and Marketing Efforts: Arm sales and marketing teams with the sales automation, productivity, and business analytics tools they need to increase sales effectiveness
- Gain Business Insights: Turn insight into action with advanced analytics tools
- Customize To Suit Your Needs: Tailor your solution to address your unique industry and business needs.
- Take Advantage of Flexible Deployment Options: Deploy flexible deployment and access options that work best for your unique business requirements.
- Make fast, reliable business decisions with an eagle-eye view of performance data.
Business Challenges - Sales Management
- Too many systems to give a true picture of customer/accounts to gain a complete view of sales performance and pipeline
- Consistently deliver an accurate pipeline and forecasting
- Adoption in the front-office and with the mobile workforce
Benefits - Sales Management
- Make informed, profitable decisions based on accurate visibility into the sales pipeline.
- Drive opportunities to a close by automating your proven sales processes
- Maximize team selling effectiveness with reporting and advanced business analytic tools
- Enable your mobile workforce with anytime, anywhere access to vital customer information on popular mobile devices or via the Web
- Streamline Your Sales Methodology:
- Create a common selling process
- Capitalize on the best practices of your whole organization
- Shorten your sales cycle
- Reduce time spent in unproductive areas.
- Implement day-to-day best practices for using Infor CRM (Saleslogix)
Business Challenges – Marketing Management
- Lead-to-close traceability and visibility into budget for ROI
- Data quantity and quality with limited ability to segment data
- No visibility into marketing success via closed loop reporting to justify marketing spend
Benefits – Marketing Management
- Automatically route hot leads so they’re worked on fast!
- Easily manage leads from import to deduplication - increasing marketing efficiencies and ensuring data integrity.
- Attract profitable customers and automatically nurture leads with integrated Infor CRM (Saleslogix) E-Marketing.
- Understand why you're winning and losing deals and make adjustments
- Understand and analyze which campaigns have the most responses, best conversion rates
- Maintain a central library for marketing information, manuals, pricing and sales tools.
- Track the effectiveness of your multi-channel marketing campaigns with ROI and Budget tools.
Business Challenges - Customer Services / Support Management
- Reducing ticket-to-resolution time and cost to meet customer expectations and service level agreements (SLA) across all touch points
- No accurate support or visibility into operational metrics on service level performance to keep proper staffing
- Capturing institutional knowledge and making it easily found and accessible
Benefits - Customer Services / Support Management
- Get a complete view of the customer to maximize interactions.
- Quickly analyze ticket volume and trends to assess the customer experience and team performance.
- Manage tickets, defects, returns, and support contracts, boosting loyalty and service levels.
- Increase the levels of service you provide and manage your team effectively with insights into team performance.
- Receive alerts automatically so you're always aware of issues so you can take action fast!
- Empower your customers to get the support they need 24/7 with the Infor CRM (Saleslogix) Self-Service Web Portal - increasing the customer experience and reducing service and support costs.
Business Challenges - IT Professionals
- Integration of multple systems
- Existing system cost is too hight (hardware, training, administration)
- Unable to adapt and scale with the growth of the business (e.g. Mobile, BYOD, Reporting, Anaytics, etc.)
Benefits - IT Professionals
Customize to address unique business and industry needs.
- Automate processes across your organization leveraging the powerful Process Orchestration Engine.
- Flexible, standards-based architecture easily integrates into your existing IT environment enabling future growth and expansion.
- Easily configure and manage your CRM Solution using Administrator tools.
- Ensure your vital data is secure with sophisticated security options.
- Benefit from a complete CRM solution out-of-the-box that's easy to install - or leverage an expert network of certified business partners to design, implement and customize your CRM solution.
- Use coded or codeless tools to develop and deploy customizations across all areas of the product.
- Integrate with Web services for an enhanced user experience.
Next Step Suggestions:
Review the 18 requirements for business success with CRM
Role-based Tours of Infor CRM (Saleslogix)
Business Drivers that CRM helps to Address.... blog article.