Solve Unique Problems Using Adaptable CRM Software
Have it Your Way with an Adaptable CRM foundation
Industry, customer and technology changes are accelerating rapidly. Do you have a plan to adapt and keep up?
Customers expect increasingly seamless experiences with companies they do business with todays’ world. Discipline and the right tools are necessary to identify the ideal customer for your best business offering. Can your processes capture this important data?
Additionally, the selling process must align with the buyers’ journey to be successful. Do your internal operations match this customer-centric strategy?
If you want to continue to attract, grow and keep profitable customers, the way you do business must adapt, and so must your CRM foundation
Adaptability is a key reason why we recommend Bpm'online CRM, Infor CRM (Saleslogix), and ACT! contact management We specialize in understanding the way you do business so you can leverage the capabilities provided by these solutions- now and into the future.
If the other CRM solutions you are considering are not easily adaptable to your business model - please call use to explore what can be accomplished.
Take a look at some ways we have tailored solutions for our clients' success.
Serving professional services firms
- Integration client service tickets as client matters with CCH's Practice Management engagements and projects with assignment to appropriate staff members.
- Created relationship follow-up dashboard of top clients, prospects and referral sources.
- Integrated document management with account record and client case/service ticket.
- Created system to track projects and engagements.
- Created visuals for work in process for support staff and reports for managers that showed staff’s over-work or under-scheduling.
- Identified systems, configurations and related components of a high-tech IT firm's customer support sites.
- Integrated project management, time and billing with a third-party accounting system using Saleslogix.
- Set up a system to alert, notify, and realign recurring customer orders that had fallen out of their former ordering frequency.
- Extended opportunity management to track annuities, year-end growth, and policies.
Upgrading customized Saleslogix Windows version systems to latest Infor CRM
- Improved the ROI of their current investment in CRM.
- Gained additional web and mobile access for users.
- Helped sales reps manage their time with enhanced business processes in opportunity management and reporting.
- Improved productivity and user engagement with helpful filters on accounts, contacts, opportunities, tickets and custom entities.
- Trained and refreshed skills of staff with educational videos.
- Increased productivity while working in Outlook by integrating Outlook Xbar
Implementing InboxGuru marketing automation for Infor CRM
- Customized email and newsletter templates (Mail Chimp) for the client
- Set up an asset library of sales and educational PDFs for use in emails and marketing campaigns
- Measured engagement data from marketing campaigns
- Created a new Infor CRM History view to show new marketing activity interest by contacts
Migrating Infor CRM (Saleslogix) system to bpm'online CRM
- Defined what items were important to migrate.
- Implemented new workflow in lead creation, capturing web page information and web traffic.
- Designed the process for migrating key components: Accounts, Contacts, Addresses
- Designed the process for migrating appropriate communications history each record
- Performed final migration over holiday weekend
Migrating ACT contact management to Infor (Saleslogix) CRM
- Solved a serious need to migrate many customized tables and create new fields in a more adaptable CRM to grow as the business grew.
- Increased security with view-only access to accounts (companies) that were managed by regional teams of sales reps.
- Increased productivity and enriched user experience by allowing users to easily update CRM from Outlook.
- Added the ability to create business-wide rules that automated tasks and kept data clean.
- Enhanced mobile capabilities by tailoring menus
- Enhanced report scheduling options.
Capturing leads and automating follow-up
- Automated extraction of web lead-form information to create a new lead in Saleslogix or add new interests to an existing record.
- Linked a new lead to a specific sales person/territory based on lead-form information and created a notification for the salesperson.
- Created a notification to sales management when a new lead is not followed up and their lead status updated within 24 hours.
- Created a notification to the sales person and management if a new lead has not progressed to a qualified state within X number of days
Creating and managing custom quoting and proposals
- Import new products and pricing information from spreadsheet to update pricing information and descriptions or create new product records.
- Integrate various accounting systems to create and update Infor (Saleslogix) product master.
- Export information to feeds a web site of available products with pricing.
- Integrate QuoteWerks product master
- Update catalog items and pricing from ERP system spreadsheet
Building and updating a product catalog
- Import new products and pricing information from spreadsheet to update pricing information
- Integrate various accounting systems for create and update Infor (Saleslogix) product master
- Exporting information that feeds a web site of available products with pricing.
- Integration with QuoteWerks product master
- Product catalog item inserts and pricing updates from ERP system spreadsheet.
Importing and migrating data
- Importing custom inventory/part lists into Infor CRM (Saleslogix) product catalog with business intelligence for updating pricing and custom part fields.
- Use of Microsoft Excel spreadsheets are the data source for all types of CRM information.
- Importing Lead lists purchased from 3rd party providers and smartly adding to CRM system without data duplication. Includes updating the assigned sales representative for quick follow up
- Importing Contact lists directly as new Accounts and contacts into Infor CRM, as prospects.
- Exporting close won and lost opportunity metrics to Excel for advanced analysis.
Managing events and analyzing linked opportunities
- Identify meeting oriented educational events, attendance of contact and related friends, event costs and linked resulting sales opportunities.
- Measurement of won sales opportunities and the revenue they generated back to the event that was the source of the lead/opportunity.
Building a waste fuel transportation, recycling, and billing system
- Identification of rail car and truck deliveries in and out of defined schedule.
- 32 chemical analytical tests result tracking per load record for lab system to determine pricing and mixing ratios of waste fuel.
- Billing system for processor and kiln operations with integration to third party accounting system.
- Advanced analytics for measuring customer lifetime value and forecasted future revenue
- Extensive management and production analysis reports with Crystal Professional
- Implemented Orbis TaskCentre for automated business reporting
Integrating accounting systems
- Sage Platinum for Windows, Sage 50 (Peachtree), Sage Batchmaster, Sage MAS 500/90, Intuit QuickBooks, Microsoft Dynamics and several other system integrations with Infor CRM, SalesLogix, Infor CRM or ACT.
- Display of past customer sales history by product and by invoice with analysis over past years' sales.
- Display of Accounts Receivable Aging balances such as 30/60/90 days.
- Display of credit balance, terms, commissions, payments, etc.
- Auto creation or updating of Accounting system customer accounts and billing contact information into CRM.
- Viewing of Sage 100 / Peachtree quotes inside of Infor CRM and linked to accounts
- Analysis of product sales and product pricing difference among customer accounts and time frames.
- Various data imports of product catalogs, inventory items, pricing.
Supporting business relationships, community development and economic development
- Identification of various types and degrees of relationships of among people and organizations including types of influences and their rating of depth of influence.
- Tracking and management of economic development opportunities and their effect in the community and the related public relations back to the client.
Tracking skills and donations for a nonprofit
- Identification of contractor and skill trade professionals with building related skills for donation toward low income housing projects.
- Identification of financial contribution and resource donors to women aid center.
Nurturing leads and customer contacts
- Sending useful educational and marketing content using email on a regular basis with statistics on Open, reopens, clicks of specific content, send to friends and invalid email addresses.
- Resulting lead scoring for hot/warm/cold interest for effective sales calling activity.
- Measurement of content that is most interesting to email recipients at the time they show the most interest.
- Reports and list of contacts/accounts that have not be followed up or 'touched' in XXX days.
Targeting messages for e-marketing effectiveness
Personalized email based marketing templates with company logo, contact information, table of contents, etc.
Email Marketing Campaigns with automatic follow-up to targeted group of contacts in ACT
and Infor CRM
- Various marketing campaigns and newsletters using Swiftpage emarketing
- Fully integrated marketing automation: web analytics, lead capture into CRM, email and PDF readership tracking, nurture marketing campaigns, etc. with SalesFusion or InboxGuru