By not using a proven, structured sales process specific to the prospective business in a target market.
- Inaccurate sales opportunity forecasts
- Inability to identify stuck or lagging opportunities.
- Excessive inventory from buying the wrong raw materials to match inaccurate product forecasts.
Lost Revenue Potential
From not cross-selling or up-selling when the opportunity arises.
- Lack of a sales opportunity management system that provides Guided Selling options.
- Lack of easy access to previous products and services purchased.
- Missing information about related product requests.