By not using a proven, structured sales process specific to the prospective business in a target market.
- Inaccurate sales opportunity forecasts
- Inability to identify stuck or lagging opportunities.
- Excessive inventory from buying the wrong raw materials to match inaccurate product forecasts.
Lost Revenue Potential
From not cross selling or upselling when the opportunity arises.
- Lack of a sales opportunity management system that provides Guided Selling options.
- Lack of easy access to previous products and service purchased.
- Missing information about related product requests.
Missed or Inaccurate Communications
among various departments on what the customer clearly needs and how they are being effectively served.
- Frustrated customer service and sales staff- not looking "smart".
- Wasted time finding past commitments with customers and prospects.
- Lost revenue from customers hanging up and buying competitive offering.
Missed Competitive Insights
- Lack of a system to identify insights about competitors.
- Sales department is not sharing the known strengths and weaknesses on competitors.
- Identify the win/lost and no decisions on opportunities.
- Track competitor strengths, weaknesses and build a strategy that is shared with your sales team.
Duplicated and inaccurate customer profile information
- Reduced marketing effectiveness.
- Reduced sales effectiveness.
- Reduced Employee Productivity
- Confused and Frustrated!