Solutions Partners for Business Success with CRM for more than 30 Years
We help businesses attract, keep, and develop profitable customers by tailoring, implementing, and supporting growth-oriented CRM systems.
We are specialists primarily focused on Creatio CRM (formerly bpm’online). We also support Infor CRM and ACT! CRM.
Founder and President
Dick has consulted with business clients for 38+ years to define their desired outcomes and develop solutions that get results. Prior to launching Success with CRM Consulting, he was principal and consulting director for Marshall and Poe, LLC, with a focus on small to mid-sized business development. Dick’s certifications include Creatio integrator, Infor and Infor Cloud implementation, ACT! consultant, The Alternative Board strategic business leadership coach and facilitator, HubSpot sales software partner, and Inbound Marketing educator.
Customer Experience Authority and Advisor
Julie came to Success with CRM after 15 years’ experience in customer service. Her goal is to remove intimidation from technology and replace it with excitement about the possibilities as she teaches business teams to use CRM tools in their everyday processes and interactions. She is passionate about listening to her customers and delivering results they need from their chosen CRM solutions. Julie is a Creatio educational advisor and implementer, Infor CRM trainer, and ACT! channel partner and educational advisor. She is skilled in e-marketing automation and content design.
We love to help entrepreneurs flourish. Our business philosophy prioritizes having adaptable strategies and systems in place to be dynamic in our fast-changing world. As your solutions partner, our personalized, collaborative approach looks like this:
- We listen to what makes your business unique.
- We ask questions to clarify for us as well as you what business transformation you desire and what processes and tools will get you there.
- We recommend agile, right-sized CRM solutions to you based on your needs and our knowledge of both business and CRM.
- We collaborate with you to tailor and implement the solution to work for you, not the other way around.
- We provide ongoing support as you leverage your CRM to achieve a high return on your investment and achieve your unique goals.
We want you to flourish. Shall we talk? Contact us today.
WHO WE SERVE
Businesses we work with want to leverage technology to increase their productivity, manage business relationships, and offer the right value at the right time to the most interested clients and prospects. They may already have a network system but are now considering Cloud and SaaS solutions.
Our clients feel cared for. They stop being frustrated by multiple data sources and inefficient silos. Their lives and businesses are better because of their experience with our service and solutions. They also sound smarter and more caring to their customers.
Located in southern Michigan, we serve clients in the Midwest as well as across the US and Canada.
Providing remote service and support with available phone calls after hours: 269-445-3001
Industries that we commonly help include:
- Financial Services (Bank sales, Lending, Customer Journey)
- Higher Education
- Manufacturing Wholesale and Distribution
- Media and Advertising
- Professional Services
- Real estate
- Transportation and Logistics
Our clients represent these specific industries:
- Professional services related firms
- Business development organization serving St.Louis area
- Strategic banking application vendor servicing credit unions and community banks
- Electronic Health Records and Practice management software provider
- Intelligent Transportation Systems provider
- Firm connecting consumers to settlements, lawsuits and attorneys
- CPA and accounting service firms
- Digital investigations firm
- Contracting and marine services company
- Integrated economics and decline curve analytics software publisher
- Information Technologies service and support firms
- Paint and chemical manufacturing and dealer networks
- Alternative fuel sources supplier for Cement Industry
- Nutrition education products provider
- Truck body manufacturing and van conversion distributor
- Distributor of formulated fuel additives
- Electronics assembly and soldering equipment and supplier provider
- Steel products fabrication and distribution
- Electric motor manufacturing and distributor
- Water filtration systems distributor
- Payroll and HR processing service organizations
- High-end printing press/carton packaging - distribution and support firm
- Promotional merchandise provider
- Several business and entrepreneur coaching organizations
- Nonprofits and community organizations
We’re ready to serve you. Contact us today to talk about your business transformation with today’s CRM.