Sales Creatio (bpm'online)
Sales Creatio (formerly bpm' online) is a cloud based CRM that drives efficient sales processes and enables total control over the complete customer journey - from lead generation to loyal repeat sales. Employ out-of-the-box processes to manage the entire sales cycle!
Sales Creatio is a process-driven CRM for marketing, sales, and service automation. The solution allows companies to manage the complete customer life-cycle – from lead to sales and to ongoing customer service. The solution gives users the ability to align marketing, sales and service activities on one single CRM platform.
Widespread Industry Recognition as a Leader
You'll can be confident that you are marking a smart choice from a industry recognized leader in CRM.
Creatio is recognized in:
- Gartner's Magic Quadrant for the Sales Force Automation
- Gartner's Magic Quadrant for CRM Lead Management
- Sales Technology Report
Read more, where 3 top analysts' reports that provide deeper insight into the market dynamics for sales and marketing technologies.
Get complementary copy of Gartner's Critical Capabilities for Sales Force Automation, 2019.
Out-of-the-box Operational Processes....
Sales Creatio, bpm'online, includes referenced processes that serve as best practices for lead management, opportunity management, quote management, as well as order and invoice management. Following pre-defined processes make it easy for companies to jump start the system adoption and bring industry best practices to their work. Thousands of Creatio sales users prove that blueprint processes guarantee excellent results!
A complete view of the customer journey
Sales Creatio delivers end-to-end sales processes to management the complete customer journey - from lead to order, and continued account maintenance. Best-in-class technology enables the system to connect the dots between marketing, sales and customer service, allowing companies to effectively manage every stage of the customer interactions
Easily identify the historical timeline of activity for any organization account:
Some Key Distinctions for Creatio
- Account and contact management: Creatio offers account and relationship intelligence through real-time scraping of attributes and features native predictive account scoring, which can be customized by administrators. It offers API integration to third-party sources such as DiscoverOrg. Although it provides a visual account hierarchy, it cannot do multiple account hierarchies for different selling teams.
- Activity management: Creatio provides tools to maintain sales rep calendars, plan activities, create group tasks and set up automatic reminders. It includes computer-telephony integration (CTI) for call handling. It also provides automatic capture of notes and emails with integration to Outlook and Gmail.
- Opportunity management: Creatio provides out-of-the-box functionality for opportunity management including a Kanban board that can contain custom stages. It offers predictive analytics for opportunity health scores and predicted number of days to close an opportunity.
- Forecasting: Creatio offers limited capabilities for forecasting and does not provide an out-of-the-box forecasting module.
- Reporting and dashboards: Creatio provides a number of dashboards and reports out of the box. End users will find creation of reports experience to be user friendly with advanced mathematical capabilities for custom calculations and features for heat maps and trend analysis.
- Integration and platform: Creatio provides an open APIs and a low-code development environment where processes can be customized by end-user organizations. For opportunity record visibility and security, Creatio offers delegated access that controls record access, Visual Studio business process management workflow capabilities and REST API integration.
- Mobile: Creatio offers mobile SFA apps for Android, iOS and Windows using Apache Cordova and native plugins to interact with native mobile functions. The mobile app wizard allows drag-and-drop functionality to create and modify layouts. A software development kit (SDK) works with geolocation services, and a device’s camera and photo library, and supports offline operation and later synchronization.
Engaging interface that users love
Creatio interface has a social look and feel, which makes it quick to learn and easy to navigate. Users love the elegant design that is free from redundant information which keeps them focused on what is relevant. The system provides a consistent user experience no matter what device you use: phone, tablet, desktop or laptop
The cutting-edge sales force automation product
Sales Creatio is cutting-edge end-to-end sales cycle management software which drives customer acquisition, development and retention. Take advantage of the ready-to-go sales processes that guide you through the most effective actions the make the most of your sales pipeline, minimizing missteps and boosting results.
Discover features the system offers to help you sell more and stay ahead of the competition:
Detailed look at key features
Industry recognized over multiple years and for the multiple modules
Pricing by edition
Latest Creatio Sales Pricing...... Bundled Pricing Calculator
Sales Feature comparison by edition
Detailed look at key features
Let's Get Acquainted:
Visit our Contact page and learn more about Dick Wooden and Julie Cooper.
Call office: 269-445-3001
Business Analytics and Intelligence
Professional Services - Project Implementation