By Dick Wooden on September 18, 2017 at 2:25 PM
Issue: CRM user gets locked out of Infor CRM web client
A typical cause of a user lock out is when a user has entered an invalid password more than once while trying to login. (This applies to an Infor CRM web portal that is not using Windows single-sign - where the Windows network user is automatically logged into Infor CRM.)
Note the CRM administrator can configure the system Security under the web client->Administration->Office Profile->Security tab for:
Resolution process:1. Login to the Infor CRM web client as the Admin user and from the left navigation pane select "Administration->Users".
2. Select the users group "Users With Failed Logins". This group will list the user or users that are currently locked out.
3. On this same screen, look to the far bottom right for the "User Tasks" section and simply click on "Reset Users'
A web browser refresh should not show any users remaining with failed logins.
Additionally the Infor CRM (Saleslogix) Windows Administrator application can be used to reset a locked user account. Users whose accounts are currently locked will have a red square in the Login column. Follow these steps::
- Login to the LAN Windows Administrator as Admin user.
- From the Navigation bar (left side panel), select Users icon.
- Select the "All Usres" tab if not already selected.
- Right-click on the target users profile and select Reset User Logins
KB article on How to reset a user account - add this to your Infor CRM library as digital handy resource.
Refer to the on-line Infor CRM Help system- always available...
12 Tips being more productive in Associations (people to people AND companies to companies)
Quick Reference Guide for Sales & Marketing PDF
Have some questions - click to schedule a call.