We are proud to introduce the latest update package for bpm'online products.
Please note, your cloud system will be updated to version 7.15.0 the week of October 7th, 2019.
Please, make sure your bpm’online mobile application is updated to the latest version for the best performance.
New features and improvements for 7.15 include:Bpm'online Sales:
The update includes upgrades and enhancements to the Forecasts section. Users are now able to:
- Create forecasts for any section in the system.
- Enter forecast data manually, map database fields, and calculate custom values using formulas.
- Hide columns used to calculate intermediate results.
- Group forecast data and display it hierarchically.
The Forecasts section is part of the bpm'online sales enterprise, and is only available for beta testing. Users can request access by contacting bpm'online support.
The new [Forecasts] section.
The Content Designer enables users to prepare custom email templates, and the designer is regularly augmented with tools for extended capabilities. As part of the current update:
- Design, Headers and Preview tabs have been added to the Content Designer in order to better display the process of creating an email template. In addition, partially created email templates can now be saved as drafts and completed at another time.
- The system now features a validation panel that reports any errors it detects as you save a template. The system will not allow the distribution of emails with errors or setting up campaigns with them. Once all errors in the template are fixed, it's status will automatically change the "Planned" and the email will be available for distribution.
The new tabs in the Content Designer:
- You can now use macros connected to the [BulkEmail] object in the [Sender’s email] and [Sender’s name] fields.
Macros connected to the [BulkEmail] object in the [Sender’s email] field
The update includes new extensions for user profile and portal configuration. Users can now customize their personal and company profiles in the Section Wizard. Users can edit their personal data, such as email address or phone number in their profile on the portal. All portal-related lookups are now available in the “Portal” folder.
Portal settings in the System Designer
Customizing the portal user profile page
In order to simplify and streamline the work of the bpm’online administrator, we regularly audit administration tools and process user feedback. As part of the current update:
- The change log interface has been updated. Functions such as quick searching or sorting for logged objects are now possible in the change log interface.
- The integration log is now in the Lookups section and its interface has been redesigned.
- Administrators can now grant secure temporary access to the application to support staff without explicitly sharing passwords.
For a better user experience, we have extended logo setup options. Users can now customize logos displayed on the loading screen as well as the logo displayed on the Excel import page. Users can also now change the favicon directly in bpm’online.
Detailed descriptions of all the new features and upgrades are available on bpm’online academy. Read the release notes
Learn more about the functionality that will be introduced in upcoming regular update packages for bpm'online.
Look here, to upgrade on-premise system.