Business leaders who consider implementing a customer relationships and management system, or CRM, want to know how CRM will benefit their company. They can expect to gain these seven key benefits.
1. Build loyal relationships by maximizing the effectiveness of every person's interaction.
Successful business revolves around quality relationships with prospects, customers, clients, partners, vendors, and employees. CRM becomes the one trusted source where your company's knowledge about and history with people and companies resides. Consider the advantages of knowing more about each of these relationships and turning that knowledge into actionable strategy.
Understand more about the 60% importance of People in a well-used CRM system.
2. Turn insight into action by analyzing performance, trends and metrics.
What metrics do you need to make smart plans? With CRM’s business dashboards, you can slice and dice your collected database information to make faster and better business decisions.
You’ll be able to make faster, more reliable business decisions with eagle-eye views of performance data like these:
3. Create and manage marketing campaigns in one place - targeting the most profitable prospects.
Too often marketing campaigns fall short of their potential because information about who is responding is not acted upon. A good CRM system will provide you with that knowledge and facilitate next steps. You’ll be able to quickly place these new prospects into a drip campaign designed to nurture their relationship with your company by sending them more information they value. Your CRM will also provide each of your sales professionals with an up-to-the-minute call list of the most interested prospects.
4. Resolve customer requests quickly and capitalize on new selling opportunities.
A customer’s experience can make or break your business. Your CRM knowledge database will show you early on the common issues surfacing in your goods and services and how those issues are resolved. Based on this intelligence, you can make improvements to your process and delight your customers with an exceptional customer experience.
5. Automate business processes to maximize team effectiveness and productivity
Your staff needs up-to-date tools to help them be successful. Today's intelligent technology allows individuals and departments to accomplish more in less time. Examples include automated lead management, advance business alerts for critical events, automated work flow, and smart marketing automation.
Integrating your CRM with your email system helps salespeople manage their days. The ability to filter the most important information with a click or work from inside CRM boosts staff engagement, productivity, and knowledge of the customer. No need to leave your CRM.
6. Access vital information whenever and wherever.
Mobility is a must for working outside of the office. Whether your sales reps are waiting in airports, sitting in traffic or working after hours, your CRM system needs to provide 24 x 7 x 365 access to the information they need, whether they’re using their tablets, smart phones or laptops.
Tip: Empower sales professionals to be notified of an appointment with actionable intelligence about the contact and the value of the contact’s business to the seller.
7. Customize to meet your unique business needs.
We believe your systems should serve your business, not the other way around. Any CRM solution needs to be "molded" to fit your unique circumstances and give you the specific information you need to improve productivity as well as business decisions.
Personalizing your CRM system to how your team works will also improve user adoption, leading to long term success with CRM.
Creatio (formally bpm'online) can work the way your business needs to work. As an experienced CRM partner, we tailor them to the different roles within your organization.
Examples of solutions we have customized for our clients include:
- Product catalog building and updating
- Lead capture from website and automated follow-up
- Custom quoting/proposal creation and management
- Waste fuel transportation, recycling and billing system
- CRM integrated with CCH's Client practice management for a CPA firm
- CRM integrated with accounting systems: QuickBooks, Xero, Sage 300, etc.
- Business and community development system for public power company
- Not-for-profit skills and donation tracking system
- Marketing automation
- Personalized content creation, nurturing e-marketing planning, and integrations
Which of these seven benefits are most critical to your executive management as you consider CRM for your organization? Let’s talk about it. Start with our CRM optimization consultation to discover how CRM can help your business become more successful.
Phone Dick or Julie at 269-445-3001 to get started now or schedule a discovery call below.
Visit our business process consulting services offered