Getting Started Right
Considerations Before Engaging in a CRM Initiative
New to CRM? Check out "How to Choose CRM Software - Starting Point Guidelines".
Looking for helpful checklist of the considerations to discuss as an organization before engaging or re-engaging a CRM initiative?
Click on this link to download the eBook: "Executive CRM Decision ebook: Which CRM is Right for you"- a 5-Point Checklist to Find the Right Mix of Features, Delivery and Deployment Options that Meet Today's Evolving Business Needs:
Can a CRM Solution Satisfy a Company's Operational Requirements?
Can a CRM Solution Enable a Dynamic Workforce?
Can a CRM Solution Keep a Company's Data Secure?
Will Users Adopt the CRM Solution We Choose?
Does the CRM Solution Offer the Flexibility We Need?
Hear industry analysts discuss CRM solutions either on-premise or in the Cloud. Listen to the future of Cloud Computing and Business Applications, found here.
Infor CRM (formally Saleslogix) Cloud - Best of Both Worlds
Why Choose When You Don't Have Too:
Infor CRM Cloud offers the best of both worlds-the flexibility and rapid time-to-value of a traditional CRM SaaS solution, combined with the benefits of an on-premise solution like security and control. With payment and subscription options, data ownership, greater data storage, and advanced customization, Infor CRM Cloud provides a better choice for your business.
The Infor CRM Cloud offers unique advantages over SaaS CRM vendors including:
- Peace of Mind - your data is secure and accessible by you, not intermingled with data of thousands of other companies.
- Don't Get Nickled & Dimed on Storage - receive greater storage space per users right from the start.
- CFO Friendly - variety of flexible payment, subscription, and license options that fit your business requirements.
- Plays Well With Others - since the Infor CRM Cloud is built on a flexible, standards-based platform that enables integration with other business management solutions.
You're in Control of the CRM Experience - you have control of upgrades so you can perform them when it's right for your business.
The Infor Advantage - provides a comprehensive portfolio of business management solutions. You work with our firm as your business partner during the design and implementation of your CRM initiative.
Full Featured CRM:
- Account/Contact Management
- Opportunity Management
- Microsoft Outlook and Office Integration
- Google Gmail Integration
- Process & Workflow Automation
- Sales Forecasting & Territory Alignment
- Lead Qualification & Management
- Multi-channel Campaign Management & ROI E-marketing
- Customer service/support- Ticket Management
- Defect Tracking & Returns
- Mobile Access
- Business Analytics & Reporting
- Back-office Integration
- Data Mashups Capability
- Advanced Customization Capabilities
Frequently Asked Questions about Cloud offering found here.....
More about the advantages of the Infor CRM (Saleslogix) Cloud click on link.