Checklist for Risks to Reduce
What’s that little voice in the back of your business mind that whispers, “Danger, Will Robinson!”? We all have one. And it’s there for a reason. We shouldn’t ignore it. But neither should we allow it to stop us in our tracks, because not moving can be just as dangerous. Instead, the purpose of that voice is to keep us alert and ready to act.
Is your voice of caution whispering any of these risk warnings in your ear?
- I’m afraid our employees will leave if they get frustrated with cumbersome processes and tools. After all, jobs are plentiful right now.
- I question how to deliver the personalized experiences my customers expect and maintain efficiency.
- I fear that customers and employees will see us as lagging behind our competitors in efficiency and productivity.
- There are so many choices for CRM and other solutions, and they change so fast. I don’t know how to evaluate them.
- I fear investing in CRM and other solutions that will work for us now but that would require costly updates to keep up with innovations and with our needs as we grow and adapt.
- I distrust all the promises that solutions providers make when they want us to buy their product or service.
- I’ve been frustrated trying to track performance goals. If we don’t meet them, our business can’t succeed.
- I suspect my team has strengths that we aren’t fully leveraging.
- I’m frustrated with the opportunities we’ve missed to engage prospects and customers when they’re primed for the next step in the buying journey, or when we’ve done so in inappropriate ways.
- I can tell we’ve outgrown our current CRM system, but starting over feels like a waste of our previous investment.
- We spend a lot of time and money on marketing, but it’s not delivering.
- Our customer service reps are frustrated trying to solve issues. Unless we find a way to support them with better information and processes, we could lose them and the customers they’re trying to help.
- I’m not as confident as I want to be when I make decisions. They take too long, and I’d feel better if I could base them on more real-time data and insights into trends.
Which ones did you check? Don’t let risk-aversion hobble your business from accelerating its transformation.
You need to be able to confidently move into your future. Our goal is to help you do so. Yes, we can help you do this!