Automation & Productivity Enhancements help you save time and stay organized. Act! v17 CRM helps build technology into your strategic business planning!
- Now view all your interactions with a particular contact at a glance, with a new interactive visual timeline that helps you prepare for and personalize your customer interactions.
- New Outlook® sync options allow you to choose whether to 1-way sync your Act! Contacts and Calendar to Outlook®, 2-way sync information back to Act!, or keep both separate.
- Update contact records on-the-go, with new Act! Premium Mobile photo and document attachments3.
- Easily integrate documents from popular business tools such as Dropbox, SharePoint™, iCloud®, Google Docs™ and more, to contact records in Act!.
- Take advantage of new Smart Task options for sending Act! emarketing messages, assigning activities, and contact owner reassignment that give you powerful automation, so you don’t miss a beat4.
View latest service pack 1- Feb 2015 release
Fuse the power of intelligent emarketing with automation of sales best practices.
- Easily create simple web forms to capture leads from web pages, newsletters, emails, and more, with Act! Lead Capture, now included with Act! emarketing!
- Create, send, and track professional, eye-catching email campaigns1 that reach customers and prospects with the right message at the right time.
- Know who to follow up with first with intelligent, prioritized Call Lists2 that close the gap between Marketing and Sales.
- Find your best emarketing fit, with a new tier designed for teams, including additional contacts, Call List, and multiple profiles for sending email campaigns on behalf of your company, department, or individual team members.
- Save time by automating key follow-up activities based on dynamic criteria you define, with new Smart Task options for Act! emarketing – such as automatically sending an email to welcome a new customer, scheduling activities to follow up with hot leads, and assigning contacts to a new owner.
New streamlined configuration and access options make deployment a snap!
Get more done with streamlined configuration and access options, including automated silent install for larger deployments, the ability to configure remote databases for Act! Premium for Web, and enhancements to Global Preferences- all designed to help your efficiency. Numerous usability and system improvements give you faster access to support, easier onboarding, and peace of mind.
- Make sure more of your team is in-the-know- create read-only licenses for additional members of your business or team – at no extra charge!
- Easily create and distribute Act! Premium for Web remote databases and offline clients, directly from the web.
- Improved global preference management allows you to automatically deploy, activate, and customize default user preferences for multiple users in a snap, allowing you to set up instances quickly and easily.
- Hide inactive users from drop downs and help speed up data entry.
- Seamlessly import contacts from CSV files to Act! Premium for Web.
- Behind-the-scenes performance and usability enhancements for peace of mind.
Download the full product brief here>
ACT 17.2 Enhancements:
Released June 2015 for Pro and Premium editions includes:
Act! emarketing Improvements
Act! emarketing improvements include a refreshed dashboard in Act! to help guide you on what to do next, improved template organization for mor eefficient email campaign sending, and additional reporting tools to help you have more visibility into your emial success. Plus, check out the all-new, redesigned template editor!
See it in action: Overview
See it in action: Bounced Email Lookups
Do More, Faster
Do more, faster with new global scheduling preferences, enhanced keywork filtering for Notes and Activities, and easily-accessible find/replace commands for Lookup fields.
See it in action: Global Scheduling Preferences
See it in action; Find/Replace Commands
Make Act! Work for You
Make Act! work for you with a more personalized experience including Act! notifications customizable big buttons, and default History options - now available for Windows and Web!
Set it in action: Default History Results
Stay compatable with the latest enhancements to popular business tools like Google Chrome browser.
What's New in Act! v17 Brief
See all feature videos
Download Act! v17.2 Updates: