Learn how no-code changes the game for organizations using business software
The future of business software is no-code - dive into this one-of-a-kind experience to learn where the industry is heading.
Low-code is a software development approach that requires little or no coding in order to build applications and processes. Benefits include:
- Faster development
- More Intuitive
- Can be used by both professional developers and "Citizen Developers" with no formal background in coding or application design
Gartner predicts that at least 65% of application development will use no-code/low-code development by 2024.
You can attend multiple inspiring tracks at the ACCELERATE: No-Code Revolution. View in-depth technical sessions, virtual expo zone, newest company announcements, and much more.
Join us on November 9 - 10 to learn how no-code helps companies innovate smarter and faster. Click below to register and view last years' acceleration event agenda.
Why you should attend
- Condensed knowledge on how no-code changes the game for organizations
- Deep dive into a #1 low-code platform for front-office and operational processes to help you build a no-code organization.
- A virtual expo zone to find solutions will strengthen your organization's tech stack and help accelerate transformation.
- Extended networking opportunities with brilliant minds from various industries from all over the world.
Explore the world where your team members can create and easily modify CRM to work how your business works.
- Learn more about low-code technology - read the most recent eBooks and listen to the new episodes on the Creatio podcast:
- Try low-code/no-code tools in action! Register for a free trial of Studio Creatio - an intelligent low-code platform to design apps and processes.
Join the ACCELERATE No-Code Revolution crowd and get an unforgettable Creatio experience.
Creatio helps companies embrace the "everyone a developer" concept enabling organizations to erase the boundaries between business and IT. Take advantage of the ability to build and modify applications and processes across all business units without deep tech skills.
Creatio is a low-code/no-code application
Included are numerous system administration tools to help you build additional applications and extend the application without needing code such as:
- Section Wizard
- Business Rules
- Case Designer (DCM - Dynamic Case Management)
- Process Library (BPM - Business Process Management)
An important key benefit of using Creatio to build applications is that your applications all share the same underlying database/applications and can share data among them.