The following new capabilities and improvements have been added to the Creatio product line with this 7.18.5 update for December 2021. Creatio is committed to delivering increasingly more advanced low-code/no-code capabilities that let you create workflows, applications, and vertical solutions easier than ever before. The upgrades include:
No-code UI designer
The new no-code UI designer is now available for beta testing! You can use it to create a perfect UI for your application by taking advantage of a broad variety of configurable design elements and the full freedom to set up your own UI layout. This tool will be fully available in Creatio 8.0, which we will release on Feb 8, 2022!
CRM and workflow automation tools
- Duplicate search. A new widget has been added to the process designer that automatically searches for duplicates and merges them according to predefined rules. The element requires global search and bulk duplicate search to be set up.
Set up the [Find and merge duplicates] element
- Lead duplicate search. A new widget on the lead page displays the number of potential duplicates for the current lead (available for beta testing). This widget helps you to easily recognize similar needs for the same customer, develop further lead nurturing tactics, and disqualify duplicate leads in a timely manner.
- Lead generation via LinkedIn. A new feature for lead generation allows you to connect your LinkedIn ad account with Creatio and automatically register leads from LinkedIn lead generation forms.
Register LinkedIn leads in Creatio
- Mobile portal. Portal Creatio is now available via a revamped mobile app. This enables portal users to create cases, attach photos and other files from the device memory or cloud storage, chat with the support team, and receive push notifications about new messages or case status updates.
- Support for IOS 15 and Android 12 was added
Detailed descriptions of all the new features and upgrades are available in the Creatio Academy.
Read the 7.18.5 release notes HERE.