People that are attending training are asked to fill out a Google form to gather contact info like, name, email address, phone number, the district they are from, and job role.
Our company has no prior information on these training attendees in order to email them the Google form link. The form is filled out at the training session and all the attendee information gathered is automatically put into a Google forms spreadsheet.
How to automatically update Creatio with the attendee contacts and the data gathered from Google Forms?
- Creatio Sales, Marketing or Service License
- Google Forms/Spreadsheet
- Creatio Zapier Connector
Product Add-On Solution Costs: Free
- Creatio Sales, Marketing or Service User license
- Account with Google
- Account with Zapier
About Zapier Connection to Creatio:
Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work. For example, you can set up Contact creation in your Creatio system when it is done in one another system you have and vice versa.
The solution may be applied when surveys of potential and existing customers, for example, by sending an email with a link to a Google form. The completed answers are automatically created and/or updated in Creatio Contact or Accounts.
Zapier Key features:
- Integrate. Link your web apps with a few clicks, so they can share Contact data.
- Automate. Pass info between your apps with workflows called Zaps.
- Innovate. Build processes faster and get more done — no code required.
Setting Up the Connection:
- Create the Google Form that contains the data fields you want to import into Creatio. Customized contact fields can be mapped back to Creatio. Mult-pick lists are not supported.
- Create the Google Form Spreadsheet that will auto-populate from Google forms filled out.
- To use the connector you should have Zapier account and get an invitation following link to Creatio action app.
- Create a custom Zap - Open the Editor.
- Select the 1st trigger: Google Forms
- Trigger Event: New Response in Spreadsheet
- Choose the Google account you want to connect to.
- Setup the trigger: Choose your Google spreadsheet (responses from the Google Form).
- Test the trigger.
- Select the 2nd trigger: Create a contact in bpm online 1.0. (Creatio formerly bpm online)
- Select the Action Event: Create Contact
- Choose the Account: you will be prompted to log into your Creatio subscription and provide the URL to connect the applications.
- Set up action: Select the field mapping from Google form to Creatio Contact fields.
- Test Action: ensure that you have a successful test.
- Turn on Zap.
Now, when the Google form is filled out and submitted, the new contact data will automatically be added to Creatio.