Accurately and securely monitor performance across critical business functions
Customizable Sage SalesLogix Advanced Analytics dashboards let users work with data throughout their Sage SalesLogix systems as well as analyze information from CTI/Telephony and eCommerce systems, data bureau web services and other external sources.
Sage SalesLogix Advanced Analytics helps CRM users:
- Assess key sales performance metrics with pre-built dashboards covering sales by geography, historical sales and win/loss, sales forecasts and opportunity pipelines, trend analysis, top/bottom performers and productivity analysis.
- Improve customer service and support with insights into ticket volume trends, open and closed tickets and ticket activities.
- Measure marketing campaign effectiveness and identify campaign adjustments
- Set interactive dashboard controls to define specific metrics, methods of calculation, and which types of data to display, among other parameters
- View multiple graphically-rich charts and visualization tools including bar, pie and line charts, combination charts, tree maps, heat maps, scatter plots and bubble charts.
- Perform administration quickly and easily via the Sage SalesLogix Administrator and a flexible data mapping tool
Sage SalesLogix Advanced Analytics, a fully-integrated interactive analytics tool to help Sage SalesLogix CRM users make more informed business decisions. Customizable Sage SalesLogix Advanced Analytics dashboards let users work with data throughout their Sage SalesLogix systems as well as analyze information from CTI/Telephony and eCommerce systems, data bureau web services and other external sources.
More Advanced Visualizations......
Sage SalesLogix Advanced Analytics leverages a powerful TIBCO Spotfire® business intelligence engine to deliver visual and predictive analytics that are easy for users at every level of an organization to operate. TIBCO's in-memory analytics enable rapid data analysis within Sage SalesLogix. Single sign-on user authentication and Spotfire security settings control access rights based on user and team profiles defined in Sage SalesLogix.