Organizations rarely go it alone with implementing a successful Customer Relationship Management strategy and its supporting strategy. There's so much to consider: business strategies, people issues, technology, operational processes, change management issues, and more.
A core tenet of CRM is customer centricity and having this instilled in our business culture leads to success. Also getting the right mix of people, process and technology leads to long term success. Our 18 requirements for success highlights lessons learned and how to obtain Success with CRM.
We work closely with my clients early on in the discovery and diagnosis as we collaboratively design the solution specific to their business. (More on Dick's profile and Julie's profile)
- Who's been involved. Have you involved others and received input from actual end users, managers, sales force, customer service representatives, your distributors?
- What was the customer experience the last time they interacted with your company?
- Do you need to discover more of what is possible?
- Have you considered the tangible and intangible benefits that can be derived from implementing a CRM Initiative?
- What are your desired objectives, outcomes and expectations?
- Is your business culture customer- centric and has the value to the customer been defined?
- Are you ready for CRM?
- Are your people adaptable and willing to change?
- Are the 18 requirements to a successful CRM system been met?
- Do you have defined processes that need to be reviewed and revised? Don't automate the cow path!
- Have you performed a business needs analysis and
- Have you considered all the ‘touches” your staff and the various departments have with a prospect or customer?
Discover more about:
Results Gained from CRM....
Business Success with CRM
Social Media for Business Growth in Today's Networked world
Other topics from our Business Success with CRM blog.....
Specific Solutions with links to full evaluations:
ACT! contact and customer management
Full Windows or Web browser-based CRM: SalesLogix CRM