Infor (Formerly Saleslogix) CRM Consulting & Training
Common business challenges solved with purpose-built and well-used Infor CRM
What is CRM Worth to You?
Use this simple calculator, certified by Nucleus Research to estimate your yearly savings.
Infor CRM Overview
Infor CRM overview in 17 mins
Click image to view 17 Minute video why Infor CRM (formally Saleslogix) is right for your buisness:
Industry Recognized Leader:
Independent research firm, Nucleus Research, places Infor CRM in "Leader" Quadrant: read more
SelectHub places Infor CRM #1 on Leaderboard at 96 rating. Read more
Video: XBar for working inside Outlook to view/update CRM
More about the Xbar panl and CRM Functionality Inside Outlook.....
What's New in Infor CRM:
We’re proud and excited to unveil the latest edition of our award-winning Infor® CRM platform. Its next-level mobile, integration, and social media tools help you get the most out of your customer interactions and convert those valuable leads into closed sales.
New features include:
New interface—Infor CRM gives you an enhanced look and feel for a better, more productive experience.
Powerful customization tools—With added control for administrators, Infor CRM includes personalization capabilities for end users.
Cloud performance and security enhancements—Cloud capabilities, security enhancements, and support for added hardware and memory make Infor CRM a quick, safe solution you can use anywhere.
Upgraded mobile customer intelligence—Contextual KPIs, charts, and menus included with Infor CRM help you work smarter, not harder.
Sync with Gmail—Work within Infor CRM or Gmail™, it’s your choice, using the new integration that syncs your emails, contacts, tasks, and calendars between systems.
Xbar for Outlook—Now you can have the power of Infor CRM inside Microsoft® Outlook® to let you display, create, and work with your contacts, activities, opportunities, and more.
Innovative social features—To help you enhance customer engagement, Infor CRM connects you to popular social media platforms including Twitter® and LinkedIn®.
Multiple attendees per activity—Infor CRM lets you add multiple contacts, leads, and users to your activities and history.
Enhanced reporting and analytics—With more than 70 ready-to-use business and sales reports, Infor CRM delivers analytics that help you drive more insightful customer interactions.
Video: Customer Service and Support
Saleslogix is now Infor CRM
Infor has announced it has entered into an agreement to acquire the assets of Saleslogix, a leading provider of SaaS customer relationship management (CRM) software.
Saleslogix' CRM will become Infor CRM™, establishing Infor's position as a leader in the cloud-based CRM market, and adding strong sales and service functionality to Infor CloudSuite™, the first group of industry-specific application suites available on Amazon Web Services' (AWS) cloud.
The Infor's strategic benefits for Saleslogix...
More about Infor CloudSuite....
More About Infor CRM (formally Saleslogix)
Infor CRM is a leading provider of customer relationship management software to customers around the world.
- Provides robust CRM at affordable prices.
- Founded in 1998, employees approximately 105 people, and is headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz.
- SaaS solution lowers running costs for customers and enables frequent upgrades per year.
- Recent integration with Microsoft Outlook gives users quick access right from their email application.
- Offers a leading mobile platform that increases speed and enhances collaboration.
- Core CRM platform has been specialized for key industries like constructions, financial services, government, healthcare, hospitality, manufacturing, professional services, retail and transportation.
- Shares 300 mutual customers with Infor.
- Serves more than 1,700 organizations around the world and operates in a wide range of industries, including manufacturing, distribution, logistics, hotels and restaurants, healthcare, retail, contact centers, property management, and financial services
Infor and Saleslogix
Saleslogix is 100% aligned with Infor's strategy to offer customers complete, cloud-enabled applications that feature beautiful design and are engineered for speed
- Infor customers will be able to manage the full customer lifecycle in one environment: plan their marketing activity; generate leads and pass to sales; sales can access relevant ERP data during the sales process right in the CRM solution; win customers; manage future sales opportunities; and deliver customer service.
- Also fits Infor's acquisition strategy of buying strong products that can be taken to the next level with Infor's greater development, product management and capital resources.
- This will be Infor's cloud-enabled CRM solution going forward.
Similar to its other recent acquisitions, Infor plans a major investment in the Saleslogix product, including increased scalability, refreshed user interface with Infor's leading UX designers in New York, and added industry-specific functionality that leverages Infor's deep expertise in industry processes.
Saleslogix as Infor CRM
Saleslogix is a mature, feature-rich cloud-based CRM application that includes sales, customer service, marketing analytics and reporting, offered at a highly competitive price.
- Sales: account and contact management; opportunity management; sales process automation; quotes & orders; calendar & activity management; sales productivity tools; alerts & notifications; sales forecasting; analytics & reporting; MS Office & Outlook integration; back office integration; mobility
- Marketing: segmentation & groups; campaign management; campaign response tracking; lead management; reporting & analysis; marketing resource library; application integration; emarketing.
- Customer service: Ticket Management; returns & defects; service contract management; SpeedSearch/knowledgebase; alerts & workflow automation; reporting & analytics
- Analytics & reporting: standard reports - sales; standard reports - marketing & support; groups & filters; configurable dashboards; Saleslogix Advanced Analytics - sales dashboards; marketing dashboards; support dashboards
Key Product benefits:
- Mobile: Accessible via smartphones and tablets to connect mobile workforce and drive productivity and revenue.
- Actionable Data: Powerful analytics of business and team performance help increase individual effectiveness and maximize organizational and customer intelligence.
- Strong Technology: Usability and flexible configuration create rich, personalized user experiences. Advanced customization accommodates unique requirements by user, team, company and industry. Features robust integration, sophisticated security, advanced process automation, and flexible deployment options.
With the inclusion of the Saleslogix capabilities, Infor CRM adds strong sales and service functionalities to Infor's industry CloudSuites.
With Infor CRM, customers will be able to manage the full customer lifecycle in one environment, accessing relevant ERP data to help win customers, manage future sales opportunities, and deliver exceptional customer service.
Infor expects to extend CRM with industry-specific attributes and processes integrated with Infor ERP applications beginning with Infor CRM Automotive, CRM Healthcare, CRM Public Sector, and CRM Manufacturing.
Learn more about Infor CRM
Infor ION - What purpose-built middleware can do:
Infor Intelligent Open Network (ION) is a powerful integration platform that enables disparate business systems to share information by translating it into the common language of standardized XML. Here’s how it works and what it can do for your business efficiency. Learn more at http://www.infor.com/ion