Do you know where your best customers are located and where current sales are trending? Wish you could link your closed opportunities in your Infor CRM system with historical sales found in your Accounting System?
Look to Advanced Analytics from Infor CRM (Saleslogix).....
Sales By Geography
View geographical breakdown of sales
Identify trends or issues that are regional in nature
Sage SalesLogix Advanced Analytics provides a way for users to identify sales based on a geographical region using a map visualization. The sales, which is measured as the sum of Actual Amount for closed-won opportunities, are color-coded by state based on the volume or size of the sale.
Since Actual Amount can be entered for opportunities that do not have products, a separate table is provided in the visualization to view sales for any marked (i.e. selected) states in the map.
Users can filter sales a number of ways, including by Product Hierarchy, Product Family and Product Name. They can also filter by Opportunity Manager, Opportunity Close Date, Sales (range), Industry and many more.
The key benefits of this dashboard are:
- Ability to identify trends or see patterns in sales based on the geographical region.
- Understand how well each product is doing in each geographical region.
- Identify data quality issues because some accounts do not have proper addresses assigned (e.g. might be missing the country or postal code)
- The ability to analyze geographical sales performance based on a period of time.
- Identify which industries are selling the most in each area.
- Analyze the areas where each sales representative seems to be having the most success
More advanced visualizations can be found here.....
Related articles on:
Better decisions, faster and easier...