- Yes, actual response includes soft bounces, un-opens and bad responses. It doesn’t include hard bounce (incorrect email) and absence of email in contact included in bulk email audience
So if Damon summed up all the unique contact records that have ever been included in a bulk campaign sent within the last 365 days and the response for any of those email blasts was “Actual Response” = 12,000 then he cannot send to any more new contacts because 12,000 is his current license #, right?
- Right, if number of active contacts equals to the number of licenses for active contacts, new contacts cannot be included to the emailing list.
At anyone time how can Damon get this total count used so far? Is there an accessible field for each contact or way to identify these contacts so a folder group can be created to view these contacts?
- To view the list of active contacts, you have to set up a filter in the Contacts section. See below example:
The filter “Created on” date is the date when the calculation of license validity term starts. It is calculated based on: “Validity period date” minus 1 year.
For calculation you have to:
- Open the system designer by clicking the gear wheel button in the top right corner of the application window. In the Admin area block, click the Advanced settings link.
- In the gear wheel menu, select the Manage user licenses option.
- In the opened License Manager, view the validity period on the Available licenses tab.
- Subtract one year from the received date.
As a result, you will receive the start date of the license validity period, which needs to be populated in the Created on column when setting up the filter for selecting active contacts. For example, if the license validity period is 8/31/18, as shown in the above example, the start date for setting up the filter will be 8/31/17.
For bpm'online licensing refer tho the Academy: More here.