With over one trillion dollars spent annually on sales teams, maximizing sales productivity is a critical goal for every enterprise. While all sales organizations are different, it is always important to measure the KPIs and outcomes at each stage of the sales process.
Sales is a numbers game. Having the benchmarks to measure performance makes companies better equipped for today’s new selling environment. In addition, a process-driven sales automation tool can help manage sales metrics to achieve the heightened win rates every company seeks. There is no magic or quick fix to improve your sales metrics — it takes careful analysis and a clear understanding of important factors.
We would like to offer you this eBook where you can learn to effectively apply bench marking statistics to evaluate your sales process. Find out actionable insights about the customer journey, pushing deals through the sales pipeline and learning from the outcomes.
Keeping your sales pipeline healthy
A deeper look at your pipeline tells you how it has changed over time, whether it is growing in line with rising revenue targets, and exactly how much revenue you can expect to produce from it. A shrinking pipeline needs to be evaluated quickly, and this can only be achieved if you are carefully tracking the net flow of opportunities in your pipeline.
- The average sales rep has on average 29 open opportunities
- Only 46% of sales reps feel that their pipeline is accurate and up to date
- 44% of executives think their organization is ineffective at managing the sales pipeline
- 75% of deals in sales pipelines never close.
- 51% of forecasted deals don't close
- Companies with effective pipeline management have 15% faster revenue growth than those with ineffective management.
Tracking the metrics outlined in this eBook will help you create a dynamic and responsive sales process so you can improve your results and reach your sales goals. .
- How sales reps can drive more sales with a metric-based approach in 2017
- Top sales performance metrics to track throughout the entire sales process
- What is killing your sales pipeline and how to avoid it
One of the many tips found in this ebook:
If you want to optimize your team’s performance and increase their win rates, you need to know where your reps are having the most difficulty converting opportunities to the next stage. Analyzing the sales pipeline by stage shows exactly where you are having pipeline leakage so you can identify exactly where your sales reps need to improve.
Explore bpm'online's CRM software that delivers end-to-end processes to manage the complete customer journey - from lead to order, and to ongoing account maintenance.
Related helpful resources:
- Research: How better sales and marketing alignment can ensure sustainable business growth with CRM
- Read: Critical reasons your business needs Business Process Management with CRM
- ebook: Achieving marketing operational excellence with intelligent BPM
- Ask Professional services to jump start your Bpm'online success
- Top 3 ebooks: Artificial Intelligence to Supercharge your efforts in 2017 H2
- ebook: How Account Based strategy reduces wasted sales time