Top Reasons Why
In the spirit of David Letterman, I have come up with these 10 hints that indicate you need a better customer relationship and management system.
The Top 10 Reasons You Might Need a Better CRM System:
10. You are tired of customers leaving for no apparent reason. (A view of prior sales trends would have been helpful.)
9. Your sales process stinks. (You want to generate more income for yourself and quit wasting time on an inefficient process.)
8. You don't want to look forgetful. (You want to know what commitments you've made to others.)
7. You forgot the favorite college basketball team of the person on the phone. (He really liked Michigan State University- a Final Four again!)
6. You have to ask the same five questions yet again to an annoyed contact. (The CSR you are filling in for did not record the customer's complaint before she left on vacation.)
5. You forget to grab contact information as you head out to make sales calls. (Your phone should be able to hold this info.)
4. You just quoted a product at a 15% discount that you probably could have sold for full price. (If you looked at that client's prior sales history, you'd see they are value-oriented rather than price-conscious.)
3. Your only contact at a customer's business has been fired. (If you or others in your company had built relationships, you'd still have a way in.)
2. A common competitor beat you again. (You forgot a key weakness of the competitor that could have been found in your CRM system.)
1. As the business owner, you could have gotten $1,250,000 more for the business when you sold it.
Your database is one of your most valuable assets, and you didn't have a CRM system in place with valuable knowledge of the customer database and your staff's customer relationship insights.
Yes, having a system for Business Success with CRM is a great motivator.
Let me know why you think you need a CRM system and I'll provide an hour of business relationship consulting and extending your Reach.
What reason did I miss that is important to you?