As business solutions provider for SMBs (small medium businesses) has been exciting to see the continuous qualify to useful capabilities coming from Swiftpage, the software publisher, of ACT! contact management and Saleslogix CRM software. The continuous improvement in web and mobilitity options for our clients in manufacturing, distribution and professional service industries helps them grow business smarter and faster.
The new version of Saleslogix 8.1 builds upon the past year's successes with the 8.0 platform.Saleslogix 8.1 drives more insightful customer interactions with the next generation of the flexible CRM platform which includes an exceptional mobile experience, marketing automation, broader IT compatiblity, enhanced reporting and analytics, and new social integrations.
Here is a summary of What's New in Saleslogix 8.1 and Mobile 3.02:
Next Generation Mobile Experience:
- Modern Look & Feel with lots of productivity capabilities
- Key Performance Indicators with related graphs
- It is purpose buil-t so that data tells you it's story
More access to Customer data:
- Synchronize Outlook contacts, tasks, activities and email
- Access the Saleslogix Address book from Outlook
- Attach Saleslogix library items (pricing, product literature, support materials, etc) to the Outlook email
- View Saleslogix contact information in Outlook Sidebar panel
- Provide integration with Google Gmail and its contacts
- Synchronize with the Sage X3 ERP system
- Multiple attendees per activity. Identify who was scheduled to attend and thos attending will have a history record linked to them.
- Workflow engine to manage long running processes.
- Social Buzz, Social Context and Social Profile- get up to speed faster and no more cold calling.
Enhanced Reporting and Analytics:
- New widgets for more access to your data and improved analysis
- Upgraded reporting and analytics engines
- Schedule reports, manage running reports and view past history with reports as a snap shot in time.
- Reports are saved as attachments
Greater System Compatibility:
- Support for the latest versions of Chrome, IE, Firebox and Safari
- Desktop support for the 64-bit version of Microsoft Offfice
- Server side Export-to-Excel options
- Built on the successful 8.0 platform.