"Does enterprise software meet business expectations today?"
The response was that 72% of Fortune 500 companies
feel the single greatest challenge limiting their growth is technology!
There are 4 categories that transfer across multiple organizations and probably applies to your business:
1. Unable to change quickly
2. No alignment between different applications
3. Low user adoption
4. Long and painful implementation process
We know that you can't have exceptional customer relationships
without powerful business processes
As we work with business clients struggling to effectively accelerate business and manage these four large categories of challenges, we find that an effective and practical solution that rises to the top is bpm'online.
1. Accelerate change with agile low-code platform
2. Accelerate alignment with cross-functional orchestration
3. Accelerate adoption with intelligence and user friendly User experience
4. Accelerate implementation using out-of-box capabilities
We are happy to announce the recent update package for the bpm’online product line, which features more than 60 new improvements. This is release 7.13.0 of this intelligent business process management and CRM platform.
The most essential updates include:
- Machine Learning models. Users now have the ability to create their own custom machine learning models without coding:
- specify model parameters without the necessity to manually create a data selection script;
- select the column which will be used to save the forecast results;
- add the launch of the configured model as a part of the business process with the new [Predict data] process element.
- Campaign management. The latest release features the new [Triggered adding] element which allows users to launch campaigns by trigger events. For example, users are now able to configure a campaign to send instant email confirmations to the clients after their registration for the event or placing the order. Besides, bpm’online 7.12.4 provides extended capabilities for configuring the maximum allowed customer newsletter frequency.
- Case management. The latest update features improved UI for managing cases, which significantly simplifies the case management process. For instance, now users are able to process lengthy emails in a single interface, which includes sending and responding to emails. Case history now also displays the attached files and comments to the feed posts.
- Data management. In the newest version, you can view the downloaded images in the “Attachments” detail. In addition, we expanded the text formatting capabilities in the Notes and Emails sections. For example, users can now create and format tables, change the size of the added images, add hyperlinks to texts or images, etc.
- Analytics. We enhanced the system with the new “Lead – Opportunity” pipeline dashboard, which allows for effective tracking of each customer journey stage – from the first point of contact to a successful deal closure.
- Customization tools. It is now possible to perform OAuth 2.0 authentication for web services called from business processes. In the Section Wizard, we added the capability to configure business rules and work with the source code of mini pages.
Detailed descriptions of all the new features and upgrades are available on bpm’online academy. Read release notes>>>
Learn more about the functionality that will be introduced in the upcoming regular update packages for bpm’online >>