Cloud customers will be updated during the next available maintenance period.
The list of key updates includes:
- Core functions
- Bpm’online will display unsaved changes warning for unsaved emails and feed posts if a user attempts to navigate away from the page before saving the changes.
- Login required notification is displayed when the current user session expires. It helps to avoid possible loss of work results if a user continues to enter data after session termination.
- You can now make a call, write an email, or switch to the site from account and customer profile by clicking the corresponding link.
- Easier System Customization. In the section wizard, you can effortlessly configure the pop-up summaries to add, view and edit records in any section of the system.
- User Experience Enhancements. The latest update features a set of tools for easier and faster data management in various system sections:
- Expanded ability to display nested tables in printable forms designed with MS Word. Related tables support connections through deep level of nesting. For example, you can now display product records in account’s orders in the account report.
- you can now use Shift and Ctrl buttons to select multiple records in the section list-view
- only selected rows are exported during the Excel export, regardless of the preset filters
- pop-up summaries now allow for saving records with Ctrl+S and Ctrl+Enter hot keys
- you can now make calls, write emails, or visit websites directly from the account or contact profiles;
- in order to avoid data losses, system notifies users if the current user session is expired.
- Business Processes. It is now possible to utilize additional data sources when using pre-configured pages in business processes, which drastically accelerates their configuration.
- Integrations. Implemented processing of optional meeting participants when synchronizing bpm’online with MS Exchange calendar. After synchronization is finished, all the participants (including optional participants) are displayed on the meeting page of the [Activities] section.
- Mobile Application. The latest update makes it easier to process data synchronization conflicts in the mobile app. You can undo the performed changes, open specific conflicting records or request necessary access rights to complete the synchronization. In addition, the latest update package features a two-factor authentication for enhanced security.
Detailed descriptions of all the new features and upgrades are available on bpm’online academy. Read the release notes >>
Please note, if you are currently implementing a project, you need to update your development environment to the latest system version, which can be done by following the simple instructions on bpm’online academy.
Learn more about the functionality that will be introduced in the upcoming regular update packages for bpm’online >>
Should you have any questions, please email us — we are happy to help!
Visit professional services provided by Success with CRM Consulting.
Topics: Creatio CRM