Today March 14th is "Question Day". It marks the 135 anniversary of the birth of Albert Einstein, a life-long champion of questioning and curiosity. He stated the importance of asking a good question lead to better answers.
“If I had an hour to solve a problem and my life depended on the solution, I would spend the first 55 minutes determining the proper question to ask… for once I know the proper question, I could solve the problem in less than five minutes.”- Albert Einstein
People successful in business know that questioning is a critical starting pointing of problem solving and innovation. So with that in mind, my question for today is:
How Might You Have a Better and More Engaging Business- with CRM?
It is important to understand that CRM is an enabler of the overall business strategy. CRM is there to help you get better and better at understanding People: your customers, prospects, you employees, your management team, vendors, your referral sources and your strategic partners. Also CRM is used to improve your Processes - the way you do things. Basically, to work smarter doing things more effectively and efficiently.
A CRM system is there really to generate actionable data from its shared and relational database...
- How might CRM reduce the blind spots in attracting, creating, keeping and growing profitable customers?
- How might you discover missed opportunities and focus reps on the most profitable accounts?
- How might you Identify and then put a stop of customer service issues?
- How might your increase engagement of your staff and thus generate more remarkable customer experiences?
- How might your be able to work smarter on the most important clients and opportunities?
- How might you discover trends faster and be able to act faster in marking those strategic decisions?
- How much more will your business be worth with this shared, accessible knowledge of the customer and the defined operational processes that runs the business?
- So how might working with us at Success with CRM Consulting get you going toward a better business and a better life?
Throughout our web site you'll find educational resources that can help you answers these types of questions or simply give us at call to help guide you: 269-445-3001