Major version update now available for Creatio 7.16 that delivers advanced capabilities to automate your sales, service and marketing processes.
The update guide is available in a separate .
Video of key enhancements in Creatio 7.16 to help you automate any business ideal in minutes.
We want to remind you that the updated Creatio app is available for download on Google Play. It is designed for mobile devices running Android OS version 7.0 and up.
Please, make sure your Mobile Creatio application is updated to the latest version for the best performance.
- You can now edit the HTML content of an email template directly in the Content Designer. The new HTML element features custom code variables (text, font color or images) and custom substitution macros.
Editing HTML content in Content Designer
- Email templates can now use custom fonts. To add a new font, specify its URL in the [Content builder custom fonts] lookup and update the font family in the [Content builder font set] lookup.
- You can use the “Esc” key to move up the template structure, close modal and popup boxes or prompt boxes.
- The new HTML element (Smart Block) features custom code variables, including text, font color, or images as well as custom substitution macros. When Smart Block is added to an email, the user only needs to edit the macro values using the settings panel.
The Creatio Marketplace has a new “Field module” application for staff who works in the field, such as sales reps. The solution enables manual and automatic scheduling of field visits in the main Creatio application and in the mobile app. The following activities and milestones are available during a field visit: “Check-in,” “Presentation,” “Check-out.” Users can create custom sets of rules and activities for field visits. Citizen developers can use the platform’s low-code customization tools to customize the Field module for various industries. The add-on is compatible with all Creatio products.
- The latest release features a fully revamped forecasting section. Low-code forecasting capabilities will help to streamline the forecasting process and accelerate the complete sales cycle.
- You can now change the order of the [Expected], [Actual] and [Actual, %] columns. Columns can now be moved by using the mouse.
- Calculation of summary indicators at each hierarchy level for all types of columns is also available.
- You can now adjust the width of the data hierarchy area in a forecast.
User Customization Tools
- Improved the user experience for adding report data in the [Report setup] section. When generating a report, you can use prompts to populate the fields and details, as well as the “” article on the Creatio Academy.
New report setup UI
The Communication panel now updates immediately, whenever an email account is added or deleted. Previously, updating the list of email accounts on the Communication panel required refreshing the page.
Upon successful registration of a profile account in Creatio, the [Domains of mail providers] lookup is now automatically populated with the settings of the new mail provider. As a result, Creatio will recognize the provider by its domain name and populate its settings automatically, whenever the users add mail accounts of that provider.
We have optimized the mail synchronization process for IMAP mail accounts. Now, a dedicated micro-service obtains new emails from the server, preventing the scheduler queue from cluttering and ensuring more stable performance. The improvements are based on the MailKit library and the UID strategy.
Fixed an issue that would prompt the user to populate a required field after the field was made optional by a business rule.
Predictive data analysis
- Creatio now provides users with the ability to create the most relevant next-best offer recommendations using Machine Learning models.
- Users can now create predictive recommendation models. Based on the interaction between various business objects (e.g., between “customers” and “products” via the purchase history), Creatio will create AI-based recommendations (e.g., recommend the best products to offer to each customer).
- Next-best offer technology will help you to better understand customer needs and recommend products and services that are most likely to be purchased by the client
- Predictive data is now available immediately after the user populates the required fields, even before saving the model.
- Now it is much easier to work with charts and reports in Creatio. In the newest update, Creatio has added the ability to set up new type of charts easily - stacked bars - so users can compare both data categories and values.
You can now configure vertical and horizontal “stacked” histogram charts. Each bar in a histogram represents a sum of subordinate columns. Such charts are useful for comparing summary indicators. For example, a chart can simultaneously display:
- opportunity amount on each funnel stage grouped by employees
- total opportunity amount by employee
- the share of each stage in the total opportunity amount.
- To configure a stacked histogram, select the “Column” or “Bar” chart and select the [With stacked] checkbox.
- You can now convert Studio Free business process diagrams to executable processes in Studio Enterprise and other Creatio products. After modeling and approving a business process in Studio Free, export it as a *.bpmn file and then import it in a Creatio product for fine-tuning and automating. To import a process, drag&drop the process file into the working area of the Process Designer. You can also drag&drop business processes from any platforms that support exporting *.bpmn files.
- You can now stop a business process that has no interrupting elements, such as intermediate processing events. Previously, a process that comprised exclusively of system actions (such as [Add data] and [Modify data]) could not be stopped before all elements were completed.
- When you select an element on a process execution diagram in the [Process log] section, its incoming and outgoing flows become highlighted.
Highlighting element flows in the process diagram:
- It is now easier to navigate complex processes with multiple elements. We have introduced a special navigation panel that displays a “mini-map” of the process diagram, as well as other navigation and scaling controls. The navigation panel is available on the business process execution diagram in the process log, on the package dependency diagram in the [Advanced settings] section and in the Campaign Designer.
- You can now adjust the position of element labels on the business process diagram by dragging them with the mouse.
- Non-interrupting start events in event sub-processes are now highlighted with a dashed border in compliance with BPMN notation standards.
- Creatio has revamped the License Manager UI. A chart that displays the total number of available and distributed licenses has been added. This makes it easier for users to manage license requests processing, including their distribution and revoking in bulk.
- In the latest release, we’ve added the ability to create new application modules using the Angular framework.
Phone Integration and Managing Communications
To simplify call processing/handling, we have added an option for unconditional (blind) call forwarding for Avaya, Webitel, Oktell, Finesse, TAPI, Infinity, and Asterisk phone integrations. This makes handling calls easier for agents. You can also now specify the preferable protocol (SIP or PJSIP) in the Asterisk phone integration