We are thrilled to introduce the latest updates (February 2021) for Creatio products. These are those that are the most helpful for our Creatio clients across the United States.
New Features and Improvements
Creatio no-code/low-code tools
Section Wizard. In the newest release, we’ve enhanced UI customization. From now on, users can add hints to fields when customizing the page interface. You can use any language as well as HTML formatting when creating hints. In addition, it’s much easier to add new details to the page.
Section Wizard - Adding Tooltip value for Appearance of a field
Resulting green triangle clickable help tooltip
- For pages created or edited using the developer tools, you can not apply changes of the date formats, precision, string length, etc. when working in the Section Wizard.
- You can now add details for a new Creatio object in the Detail Wizard directly.
- You can setup details with editable lists when creating details using the Detail Wizard.
You can now copy the MS Word reports in Creatio. This allows saving time when setting up similar reports. The report copy will contain the columns, macros, tables, filters, and template of the original report. You can also copy just report tables when setting up a new report which saves time when creating reports using similar tables.
- In the business process diagram, users can now generate custom MS Word reports or Fast Reports. You can add the generated reports to the Attachments and Notes detail of any record or use it further in the business process, e.g., send it as an email attachment.
- Implemented the "CurrentDateTime" function to the "Set field value" business rule. It can be used when you need to set a future date based on the current date, e.g., the planned task completion time, the date of the next opportunity verification, etc.
- An API has been added for working with files, enabling Creatio integration with third-party file storage, e.g., file systems, cloud repositories, etc.
Integrations. Creatio has implemented low-code integration with SOAP services. We also enabled synchronization with LDAP for Creatio applications deployed on Linux. In Net Framework Creatio applications deployed on Windows, LDAP synchronization is based on the secure SSL protocol.
Chats - base interface and system capabilityOmnichannel communications. When working with chats in Creatio, now it’s possible to use quick reply templates. Templates support multilingual mode and personalization using macros. Also, now you can easily find the needed template in the chat and edit the text before sending a message.
- Paste an image in a chat from the clipboard using the Ctrl + V hotkey command.
- Utilize templates for quick replies.
- Use the button to select the template in a chat window. You can edit the text before sending your reply.
- You can personalize the templates using macros to add the agent or customer data.
- The "//" command enables an agent to find the necessary template easily. To search for a template, use the template name or template text.
- Use the “Message templates” section to add new or edit existing templates.
- Implemented multilingual chat templates. In the chat channel, specify the language to be used in reply templates that will be available for the agent. If on the contact’s page the preferred language is selected, then reply templates will be available in that language. If the preferred language is not specified on the contact page, nor is set for the channel, the template available will be in the language specified in the “Default language for messages” system setting.
- You can now change the agent status in the communication panel.
Agent status in the communication panel
Configuration management. Enhanced the professional framework for deep system configuration. Improvements include the function of multiple selection in the configuration element list — for exporting, updating database structure, deleting, etc. It became possible to view the source code of business processes and objects, manage parameters of client modules, transfer configuration items between packages, manage blocking of packages and items in SVN, and much more.
Automation for Sales, Marketing and Operations
Marketing campaigns. We’ve added a new element to the campaign diagram to populate the event audience from the campaign. Also, we’ve updated the logic of adding participants to campaigns on signal. In addition, users can now use the new counter to view the total number of participants on every campaign step.
Event audience import
- Updated the logic of adding participants to campaigns.
- Participants are added from landing and events by signal, and not at the start of a new campaign execution period.
- The [Add from landing] and [Add from event] elements can only be used as start events.
- All the elements that enable adding participants by signal allow the participants to re-enter a campaign.
- You can now use a new element to populate the event audience from campaign.
- You can now view the total number of participants on every campaign step. To do this, use the new "History" counter that was added to campaign diagrams.
Updated campaign elements
Request management. For better user experience, we’ve implemented an AI search which analyzes the history of processed cases and predicts similar case recommendations for all new cases. The AI search is aimed at increasing the efficiency of customer support — now it will be much easier for service agents to analyze incoming calls and search for solutions.
Sales forecasting. Added a new drill down feature to the Forecasting section
- Now users can view the data used to receive the calculated forecast metrics.
- You can now drill down the data used to receive the calculated forecast metrics. Click a forecast record to display a window with the list of source data. You can set up columns for the list, and export data to Excel.
Source data of a calculated forecast metric column
Approvals. In a mobile app, users can now work with approvals in the hybrid mode. The list of approvals and approval processing is available regardless of the connection to the main application. All the changes will be passed to the main application when connection is established.
Detailed descriptions of all the new features and upgrades are available on Creatio Academy. Read the release Notes
The update guide for the on-site applications is available in a separate article.
Please, make sure your Mobile Creatio application is updated to the latest version for the best performance.
Find the latest of what is new in Creatio, here.