You have invested time, money, and other resources in building helpful information in your bpm'online CRM system. Great! Are you using the built in analytics to make better informed decisions, quicker and easier with knowledge from CRM?
Your bpm'online CRM is a wonderful relational database that is full of useful knowledge about your business. Better yet you can easily obtain a holistic view of the business and how marketing, sales, and service are performing. You can even drill down into the details when you have questions.
- Increase organizational and customer intelligence by analyzing data across your business.
- Make informed business decisions and shape strategic priorities based on actionable analysis.
- Extend your competitive advantage by focusing attention and resources on the most profitable business activities.
- Enable users at every level to gain actionable insights they need to identify drivers of and barriers of success
Bring your CRM data to life
Creatio analytical dashboards help CRM users:
- Assess key sales performance metrics with pre-built dashboards covering sales by geography, historical sales and win/loss, sales forecasts and opportunity pipelines, trend analysis, top/bottom performers and productivity analysis
- Improve customer service and support with insights into service case volume trends, open and closed cases and case activities.
- Measure marketing campaign effectiveness and identify campaign adjustments
- Easily select the set of filtered records in specific folders to automatically show filtered conditions such as customers versus prospects
- View multiple graphically-rich charts and visualization tools including bar, pie and line charts, combination charts, tree maps, timelines and basic lists.
Video: Dashboards in Creatio CRM
Watch this new tutorial to learn how to set up dashboards in Creatio (formally bpm'online) low-code CRM system, analyze any kind of data and monitor your success. Customize your dashboards and generate analytics you need. The tutorial explains how you can configure different types of dashboards and perform certain types of calculation that you need in your everyday routine.
- Graphic data analysis
- Assessments of company's productivity
- KPIs visual display
There are two Dashboard modes available:
- The [Analytics] view of each section ('table/entity') to analyze separate processes in your company. Filters can be applied.
- The [Dashboards] section which contains consolidated analytics on your company's work
Users at every level of your organization can monitor productivity, analyze trends and identify issues that enable them to focus attention and resources on the most profitable business activities and provide the insight to make decisions that positively impact your bottom line and extend your competitive advantage.
Learn more about bpm'online analytics and intelligence capabilities.