Where business ideas can be implemented in a matter of minutes
Gain helpful insights into a new world of creating new and modifying agile applications that are purpose-build for your organization.
Watch the webinar to learn why organizations are choosing low-code platform to build apps and processes they need and how low-code can help budget-challenged IT departments to create new solutions faster.
Why this is important
The criteria for business success has changed before and will after the COVID-19 pandemic. Low-code CRM can future-proof your company in times of uncertainty. Keeping up with discovering digital trends and how it can be leveraged in your strategic decision making is top-of-mind objective.. The implementation of a professional low-code CRM platform ensures companies stay technologically updated as technology advances and your competitors also leverage this platform.
|Businesses will spend $2.3 trillion a year on digital transformation withing the next four years, with worldwide Digital Experience Technology investment set to hit at least $7.4 trillion over the next four years (IDC)|
- Speakers & companies introduction
- Digital transformation challenges and causes of failed initiatives
- How to succeed at digital transformation
- Technology is a critical element of digital transformation
- Business use cases of low-code
- Live demo: low-code development
- Creatio low-code platform for process management and CRM
What you can create using low-code platforms
- Customer Engagement Apps
- Business processes for automation
- Operational efficiency organization apps
- Initiative User-Interface data management and business logic
- Artificial Intelligence solutions
What Can Low-code Automate?
- Project management
- Task & Time management
- Communication & Collaboration
- Request Management
- Approval Management
- Document Management
- Inventory Management
- Knowledge Management
This can be done across the wide range of business units: Marketing, Sales, Human Capital, Internal service and support, R&D and Engineering, Procurement, Finance, Legal and IT.
What are the essential low-code platform features to look for?
- Visual modeling tools
- Out-of-the-box functionality
- Drag-and-Drop interfaces
- Cross-platform accessibility
- Reporting and monitoring
- Application lifecycle management
This one hour video will be well worth your investment. Click image to view.