Knowledge is FUEL for Better Decisions and Actions
One thing I have learned over the years from my clients is the huge importance of capturing the knowledge about the relationships with prospective and current customers. It's like the knowledge and actions that were needed to send astronauts into space. It was the "space program" of a thousand integrated projects that produced a multitude of new insights and results to improve our world.
Business growth and continued long term success come from consistent and long-term relationship development. It does take continued positive effort, and the rewards are worth it!
A CRM database has the core capabilities to capture this knowledge and then share this wisdom of the ages to help others in the business. These capabilities also allow your business professionals to be more engaged and successful in their roles.
Capture and Share knowledge about people
- How often they like to be communicated with: weekly, quarterly, or when a key event happens.
- Their favorite mode of communications: phone, email, face to face
- What they care about, their interests, their family
- What have been their successes and struggles
- Their level of influence in the company and community
- Their educational background, schools and areas of study
- What are their social media connections for Linked In, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
- Other insight about them... trivia to some but not to them.
- Are they a reference, or referral source or don't call contact
- Who else do they know and influence
- What past commitment and conversations people have made or missed the boat on
- What is the marketing content that they have been reading and shown interest in and which has no impact
- Are they talkers or listeners
- Better yet - link in their picture
Capture and Share knowledge about the business of current customers and prospective customers
- What is their customer buying process
- Does the business fit your ideal customer profile
- Are you dealing with a division, department or the corporate entity
- How did they find your business, what Google phrase or from which referral source
- What marketing content attracts its people
- What has been purchased, when and why
- What has been quoted but not approved
- What sales opportunities have been considered then won/lost.
- What is their influence in their industry
- What is their growth pattern
- What related product or services may be useful but not currently provided by your company
- Are they a reference site
- What other competitors or vendors are involved
- What are past service issues and resolutions. Which were positive or not so.
- Are they in the top 5%, 20% or bottom 20% of your business
- Should you keep them or move them to another source
Simply stated, the Infor CRM system captures the knowledge about your people and business relationships. It allows people in your business to act in an intelligent matter to supply a positive customer experience. It does it well and it can do it for a long time without switching to another system.
- Making your business work smarter
- Gaining insight from knowledge
- Making better decisions
- CRM and business growth enablers
- CRM as an appreciating business asset
Let's start a conversation on how Infor CRM can fuel sales acceleration for your business.
What are you capturing in your CRM system that is important to share and to act upon, now?