As we collaborate with prospective clients about the short-term and long-term benefits of CRM for their business we'll cover the value received from the following list. Many relate immediately to increasing sales effectiveness of the sales team - from the hard working field sales rep who is making hourly, sales decisions to the company president and director of sales, guiding the company to a brighter future.
Consider the impact on your business from:
- Create collaborative environments.
- Embrace new mobile technologies such as tablets and smart phones.
- Ability to share and replicate your organizations best practices.
- Tap into "tribal knowledge" of the sales team.
- Find the right internal expert for a given customers' needs.
- Integrating mobile and Web CRM systems with corporate back-end processes like sales orders, invoices, production orders, warranty into, etc.
- Harness the collective knowledge of the entire company and quickly adapt sales and marketing materials to individual customers so that every customer conversation is personalized and meaningful.
- Communicating quickly with company experts to develop opportunities.
- Working with a dispersed sales team to close business quicker.
- Keeping a variety of customer stakeholders informed before and after the sale.
- Building customer loyalty, customer satisfaction and long term relationships.
- Access social customer intelligence.
- Increase responsiveness from the combination of collaboration and data access increasing customer loyalty, there by building stronger long-term relationships and reducing overall sales costs.
We live in a technology enhanced world so it is important to adopt technology to match how sales people actually sell as well as how customers actually buy. Mobility access is a huge game changer and Saleslogix Mobile 3 is an industry leader. Creating a collaborative communications system makes selling more productive. Integration with Microsoft Outlook, Google mail and Social outposts like Twitter and LInked-in helps the sale team connect with one another and prospective customers.
Related Sale Effectiveness articles to kick off a successful 2014.... enjoy !
Topics: Customer loyalty Make your business work smarter Web-based productivity tools Business success with CRM Business Relationship Development Sales Productivity Improvements Sales Improvement Areas Sales force automation Top Line Growth 80-20 Principle Saleslogix mobile Sales Enablement with CRM Infor CRM