It must be Christmas time as Infor CRM (formally Saleslogix) has been rolling out helpful updates and this month several affect the web client and the popular mobile user experience.
Fresh looks at Infor Mobile 3.2:
Fresh appearance that appeals to the productive minded user. CRM user engagement is bound to increase even more...
While the design was made to be more appealing, it also contains some very useful user experience changes.
- The default input size is now 44px and optimized for mobile input.
- It is now much easier to actually click on elements within the mobile app.
- The lookup/search input now auto selects the input when focused, allowing you to just hit delete on your keyboard instead of clicking the "x" on far right side of the input.
- The number of fields displayed in the default detail is now more refined, and the others fall into the collapsed "More Details" section.
- The quick actions on the detail now have a highlighted background so they are easier to click on the go.
- The record counts in the "Related Item" section now stand out.
- When adding history records or notes, the note field is now first in the edit form since it should have the highest priority.
- The group lists are refined, so all fields are no longer get dumped into the card. The user can update their group layout to change this behavior.
This Mobile 3.2 release contains the following enhancements:
- Visual enhancements: New styling and color schema reflect Infor's branding.
- Group list enhancements:
- New layout configuration
- Users can choose the number of fields visible from the group list view.
- Columns in the group list view enable large cards and large groups to be easier to read.
- New text labels improve discoverability of the information that matters to you.
- Improved Group List Interface: The Lookup features is now located in the header bar.
- New "relative" date format in the fields enable the date to display as "today" or "in two weeks" instead of the standard mm/dd/yyyy date format.
- Currency format settings in the LAN/Web client now enables displaying currency values in green
- New layout configuration
- Detail view enhancements:
- Coloration makes the Detail view Quick Actions easy to discover and read.
- Flattened Detail tab reduces the number of visible fields. The non-essential detailed information has moved to the "More Details" tab and is collapsed by default.
- Re-introduced the popular Collapsible tabs feature.
- The Related Items interface now contains "count" icons.
Or select a more detailed content view:
Quick Actions for Increased Productivity:
Know the lay of the land quickly with Related items
The main entities like account, contact, opportunity and tickets show the item with count of the number of related records for activities, opportunities, etc. This is for a contact that was just looked up:
Easily search for that note or history record:
The Evolution of Infor CRM Webinar January 2015:
Click on the video below to look at a number of key platform enhancements, user capabilities, and a refreshed user interface for Infor CRM which aligns with our new branding and design philosophy to deliver beautiful software that you will love using. Video includes:
- New tools to simplify, flatten, and personalize for your Group List Views in Infor CRM
- Mobile upgrades that give you more options on how you want to interact with your CRM data.
- Platform enhancements that continues the integration path to ION and Sync for Exchange
- A live demo of the new version of Infor CRM and Infor CRM Mobile, key capabilities, user benefits, and functional tips.