One of the joys of our business is working with other business professional service providers. It may be financial advisers, CPA's, Information Technologists, Marketing firms or Real Estate professionals- all of which we have been engaged to provide Client Relationship Management systems. We all understand that our business successes are built upon the deep and caring relationships with our clients - of providing value in dealing with one another.
As a prospective client investigates the options available with us we begin to understand how we can cooperatively work together. We learn how their business operates and what is important to them. They gain a deeper understanding of what is possible with a CRM system and how they can use such a "system" to meet specific business goals and objectives.
One open door and insight leads to another....
They are continually and pleasantly surprised by the wealth of capabilities a CRM relational database system can provide. Today's CRM solutions are more user friendly, more customizable and ready for 24 x 7 access. In many cases our CRM system solutions fit the core of a business model out of the box and with effective training our clients are up and going, generating a positive return on their investment.
And as many of you know, one discovery leads to more questions of "how could we also do .....". As one door opens with new information and something is learned, you'll obtain new insights that prompt you to think of other positive opportunities for improvement. As a business gains important information about their clients they begin to discover patterns of behavior - better ways of doing things. They discover that there are segments that are well served and some that let's just say are just "under served". They will discover other benefits and begin to wonder why they waited so long to get a CRM system in place.
Benefits of Business Relationship System
- Collects firm-wide data to help get everyone on the same page.
- Creates a 360-degree view of your clients, prospects, client matters, engagements and business opportunities.
- Helps provide a single view of your organization.
- Helps you retain intellectual capital, so you don't lose important information and relationships when someone leaves.
- Helps manage risk by consolidating all your interactions with your client in one place.
- Helps provide a single more consistent view of your organization to your client.
- Reduces follow-up failure and forgetting to make an appointment or that important phone call.
- Helps reduce the time and effort it takes to complete many of your every day tasks.
- It keeps your staff engaged in providing quality service and quick support.
- And many more discovered once the system is implemented.
Our business is here to provide insights into better ways of getting things done and dialing in on those key relationships.
We know our CRM solutions: Creatio (bpm'online) CRM with Business process management, ACT! for contact management, and Infor CRM (SalesLogix ) CRM are easily adaptable CRM solutions for a growing organization such as those in professional services.A core principle in implementing CRM, is that CRM is a journey - one that we enjoy to carry on with you should you want to dial in to business relationship development...
Articles on business relationship development....
CRM strategy and system as a business growth enabler...