Business Intelligence comes from Success with your CRM.
- What do they love about your business ?
- What improved product needs have they requested ?
- What changes in your service do they needed ?
- Can they get the answers when they need them ?
- How do you need to change your marketing plan, based on customer feedback and sales leads?
- Who among your internal customers needs an update in improving their customer experience building skills?
Learning feeds your mind and lights the way to better understanding and awareness of reality.
But learning requires an investment.
You must make the personal and business investment in the present to get ready for the future.
Dedicate time to get the business culture focused on customer service and increased sales.
Invest in a successful Customer Relationship and Management system that is easy to use and provides timely and valuable information.
Give your employees the tools and training they need to provide a remarkable customer experience.
Provide the discipline for you and your team to use the CRM system as intended and then to gain insights from the real data entered.
Better Customer Information + Better Decision Making = Better Business Results
New Knowledge Leads to Better Decision Making. That's business Intelligence you can take to bank!
P.S. Also this knowledge is helpful in crafting your Unique Selling Proposition.
What could you learn from your customers that would allow you to make better decisions and thus become more Successful with CRM and with Business?