The new features and capabilities included in Creatio 8.01:
- Freedom UI Designer:
There is a new “Gauge” chart type; a new “Slider” element for displaying and changing a number within a preset range; inner layout management options were added to tabs and expansion panels; a new ability to specify all available user actions in the action dashboard settings: call, email, feed message, or task; a new ability to filter chart and metric data by the parameters of the dashboard location page.
Setup up action dashboard:
- You can customize list columns while working in an app.
- Creatio saves the list settings in the user profile, therefore the settings are applied every time you open the app.
- You can restore the default settings in a single click via the [Restore to default settings] button.
It is now possible to add folders to favorites. Creatio displays the index of favorite elements in the folder tree.
- Business processes:
An innovative AI suggestion mechanism was added to the Process Designer, which displays a menu with potential further process steps as the user adds elements to the working area of the Designer. The suggestion mechanism generates recommendations for each user individually based on their previous decisions as well as best practices for business process setup in Creatio.
- Data management:
There is a new ability to customize list columns while working in an app; a new ability to add folders to favorites; an improved loading time of Freedom UI pages.
- Development tools:
Automatic addition of package dependencies when binding configuration data is now available.
Out-of-the-box Creatio Solutions
- Mobile app: it is now possible to upload multiple files from a mobile device simultaneously; a new admin ability to disable synchronization on the app start.
- Telephony: a new connector for Asterisk PBX is now available in beta mode. It supports Asterisk 16 and 18 LTS with the ability to simultaneously transfer attended and blink calls, automatic signal reception on callback, daily logging, and other features.
Note: make sure your Mobile Creatio app is updated to the latest version for the best performance.
Detailed descriptions of all the new features and upgrades are available in the Creatio Academy. Read the release notes, here.
Creatio is a global vendor of one platform to automate industry workflows and CRM with no-code and a maximum degree of freedom. Millions of workflows are launched on our platform daily in 100 countries by thousands of clients. Genuine care for our clients and partners is a defining part of Creatio’s DNA.
For more information, please visit Creatio.
Download 8.01 release notes as PDF.
Introduction for 8.0 Atlas release.