Improvements and Enhancements
This September the latest Creation version 7.16.4 is available with some very helpful improvements and enhancements.
Website events tracking
Marketing Creatio now features a completely revamped website tracking functionality so end-users have more robust tools to analyze customer behavior on their websites.
- User activity can be tracked on multiple websites.
- The list of events that can be tracked has been extended (e.g. completing a registration form, downloading a file, adding or removing a product to the shopping cart, etc.)
- Additional information for every event now includes data about customers’ browsers, screen resolution, preferred language and the page from which they were redirected.
- Website events for incomplete user sessions will now be recorded as well, e.g., if a user left a page before it has fully loaded.
New website tracking project settings
Thanks to the update, working with email templates has become easier for email marketers. Creatio will inspect the HTML-code and notify you if there is an error. The system users will also be able to perform the following when working with recipients’ lists:
- create a custom audience list from different sources in the system (e.g. lead, contact, order, event attendee, etc.);
- filter recipients by connected objects fields (e.g. you can add to the audience
- list only those leads that have a particular, predefined need);
- clear the audience list in one click;
- when setting up email campaigns with dynamic content, users can now look through the content of emails sent earlier.
Predictive data analysis
A new [Recommended products] tab has been added on the opportunity page in Sales Creatio. The system will use ML predictive models to analyze data from at least 100 opportunities and offer a personalized list of products that a customer is most likely to purchase.
In the current Google Chrome version, you will be able to use voice typing in multi-line text fields.
Example of voice typing in Creatio
The no-code tools for designing section pages and “pre-configured pages” in business processes have been expanded. For instance, users can select the format for displaying the “Date/Time” fields, specify a character limit in the text field, specify a field title in several languages, or configure conditions to automatically fill in a field from another connected field.
You can now run business processes for multiple records within a section. Additionally, a range of other capabilities for working with multi-instance processes were added:
- A trace is available for multi-instance sub processes where you can find element variables as well as the process elements.
- Execution diagram shows how many instances of a subprocess were started, completed and interrupted.
- No-code tools now allow to set up process parameters of the “Collection of records” type.
Running a business process by several contacts in bulk
Integrations. In the beta-testing mode, users can authenticate the integrated third-party applications with the OAuth 2.0 protocol using the “client credentials” authentication type.
Sales forecasting. Now users can predefine periods for recalculating the actual values in the [Forecasts] section.
Setting up the period for automatic calculation of a forecast
Which enhancement has the most value to you?
Detailed descriptions of all the new features and upgrades are available on Creatio Academy