SalesLogix continues to further their mobile strategy and vision with the release of Mobile v2.1 for SalesLogix 8.0. This month (April 2013) our clients have access to the latest update.
Advancing productivity while in the field and providing a robust CRM experience at the finger tips of busy sales reps, Mobile 2.1 has numerous features and enhancements. Our favorite is the Global Search across the various sources of knowledge within your entire CRM database. What will be yours?
So what are the new capabilities?
- My Actvities
- get a list of activities you are involved in from the main menu.
- filter by regarding containing key word or phrase such as 'Meet" or "Birthday".
- Global Search
- New capability to search your entire CRM database from your mobile device.
- No more need to use the full web client to search for other related information.
- Use the power of the SalesLogix Speed Search on your mobile phone or tablet.
- Search for all content related to a key word, phrase or technical term- accounts, contact, notes, history, etc.
- User Interface enhancements for mobile productivity
- Add opportunity products
- Not just view products but add items from your product catalog to an opportunity.
Example of the Global Speedsearch when searching for multiple words:
Select from your SalesLogix Product catalog to add products and services to your Opportunities:
Related articles and Links:
Why mobile CRM - adapt or get left behind
Articles about importance of Mobile CRM....