Strategic business development success requires a CRM system
You’re an entrepreneur. You’re great at what you do. You offer a product or professional service that meets your customers’ needs. And I’m sure you understand how essential relationship development is to growing your business.
- Has your primary database of these relationships morphed into different silos that are not shared and easily accessible by all your team members?
- Are you unsure which marketing strategies actually work for attracting your ideal customers?
- Are there operational procedures that are done differently that cause constant re-thinking to occur?
- Are opportunities linked to their lead sources so you know which marketing is working?
- Is your staff prepared to provide remarkable service if the caller's primary contact is out?
These are all systems problems. If you want to break through to the next level of success, you must have a system that solves them all.
A system isn’t just about software. A system starts with strategy. That’s your foundation. Figure that out, and then and only then are you ready to choose and fully utilize your investment in software that is designed for and adaptable to consistent business transformation.
Disjointed data and lack of integrated productivity tools make decisions less precise and delayed, which translates into opportunities lost. It hinders staff from working smarter. Marketing is more haphazard than focused. Referral-driven business gets flubbed. As a result you all struggle with a constant “boom-bust” cycle.
What is needed...
What you need is a clean set of integrated processes and methods to tell your whole team what to do and when to do it in order to succeed at acquiring, developing, and retaining profitable customers.
A well-designed system will show you how to cultivate relationships, measure marketing outcomes, and maximize opportunities in a systematic repeatable way.
A system you can work -- day in, day out, week-in, week out. That is what BPM- business process management tools are for.
What it provides...
A system that will give your confidence, knowing you have a steady stream of prospects and clients flowing in to your business.
A business development system provides confidence for your employees as they help customers find and do what is needed more easily.
Confidence in making informed decisions on what your customers are using and asking for.
What is your system for acquiring, developing and retaining profitable clients? Let's talk about ways to get you there.