Successful businesses know the importance of clearly identifying their ideal customer.
Successful business owners and sales professionals know that what you focus upon is what gets accomplished. Identify the demographic and psychographic characteristics of your target market and then go a step further and drill down into those characteristics of your "Ideal" client - the ones who value the products and services you offer, the ones your employees enjoy working with and the ones that help your business remain profitable.
One way to start is to identify those businesses and contacts who are NOT in your ideal profile.
"Don't call us if ..."
- You are looking for the cheapest price.... we are not Walmart.
- You are afraid of technology. Our business solutions use technology to improve the lives of our clients. Cave men need to look elsewhere.
- "Change" is a dirty word and is always avoided. To move off the track you are on requires a change in perspective, a change in behavior and a change in your 'system' and processes.
- You have a hard time spelling S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Because our business starts with a success expectation for our clients. This web site is about the strategy, system and tools for achieving business success with CRM foundation.
- You think business development is for the "other guys". Our clients 'get it' and know the importance of growth development mindset. We help businesses get, keep and grow profitable customers.
- You don't have a computer of some type. See #2. While nowadays your CRM solution doesn't need to be on your premises, you'll still need a desktop, a laptop, IPad type tablet or a smart mobile phone. Cloud computing has enable connectivity 24 x 7 x 365.
- You have had a lobotomy. We need a functioning, thinking brain of a business professional. We love to work with entrepreneurs and business professionals like ourselves. The connections seem to be strong and more collaborative.
- You have had a bankruptcy. We are not bankers- irrespective of what our grandchildren seem to think.
- You don't like engagement and collaboration. We'll ask you some tough questions. You'll need to think about the way you do business and better ways to engage your customer- ways to provide a better customer experience. Ways to make your operations more effective and cost efficient.
- You are adverse to work. See #3. Improvement requires change. Achievement of success takes some work to think, work to plan, work to process and work to do.
Interested in improving the track your business is running on?
- Search through our site for useful, practical solutions to common business issues. You'll find ideas, descriptions of solutions to common issues solved with CRM system.
- View video tours and learn what is possible with a quality CRM Solution
- Test drives: Run in a hands on mode with working of the CRM.
- Seriously consider the 18 requirements for success with CRM implementation.
- See what our clients have to say - reasons to believe.
- Consider taking us up on one of our Next Steps.....
How many of these are characteristics you'd add to your ideal client profile?