Business development is the glue that connects customers and prospects with Sales.
Is your business limping along with no customer relationship management system or an ineffective CRM system? Maybe you implemented a system a few years ago and now it is not compatible with the new technology, social media, smart phones/tablets and integrated e-marketing.
Business development and CRM go hand-in-hand:
- Identify Direct Sales and Marketing Opportunities
- Identify and Analyze Behavior of Key Clients
- Provide Recommendations for the Improvement of Sales Process Efficiency
- Identify areas of improvement in service and support that create a positive and even remarkable customer experience.
- Implement Strategies to Attract and Retain Key Clients
Use dashboards that show how well business development and sales are working together. Perform filtering to identify trends. Quantify the strength of the relationship between business development mining opportunities and sales closing them. It's best to have 4 -5 measures of performance. The following is but one view of a ranking analysis perspective within Sage SalesLogix CRM.
We are looking for your feedback. What related topics on business development and CRM are of intrest to you?
What are your suggestions? What needs to occur in your business for it to better develop and grow into the vision you have for it?