Making better decisions based on sales performance is critical for continued business success. Having the ability to quickly view top performers and drill into the details to obtain insights into the successes and challenges, helps a business owner make smarter decisons.
Sage SalesLogix has advanced business analytics capabilities.....
Sales Ranking Analysis
- Identify top and bottom performers based on key sales metrics
- Provide insight into why top performers are succeeding, and why bottom performers are not
Sage SalesLogix Advanced Analytics offers a top/bottom analysis of important sales metrics. The Ranking Analysis tab in the Sales Dashboard is a one-stop analysis of metrics that are used throughout the Sales Dashboard, and provides users with a better way to determine the top or bottom values for whatever is being measured. Users begin their analysis be selecting the metric that they want to base their top/bottom analysis on.
Next, they select the dimension for summarizing the data. The slider control on the bar chart allows users to view the number of top values that they want to see, the number of bottom values, or any section of values in the middle. Once the values are identified, users can identify which salespersons, industries, geographical areas, etc. are responsible for the top/bottom values.
The benefits that users receive from this analysis are:
- Ability to identify top and bottom performers, whether that is salespersons, accounts or other entities within the organization and the customers it serves
- Ability to analyze the top/bottom performers to determine the causes for their performance
Related articles on:
- Better decisions, faster and easier...
- Business Intelligence...
- Business Growth Enablers.. and Growing your business.