Why does a business lose customers?
3% Move away - outside your marketing area.
5% follow a friend or relatives advice and switch to that friend's preferred merchant.
9% switch due to price or a better product.
14% switch due to product or service dissatisfaction.
68% leave or switch because of what they preceive and describe as indifference from the merchant or someone in the merchant's organization. They felt unappreciated, unimportant or taken for granted.
How can you strengthen customer loyalty?
The way you support your customers today usually determines whether they will buy from your company in the future. It also influences whether your customers will recommend your products or services to others. Customers do not like to wait on hold, or speak to customer service representatives who are unable to answer their questions. They need to feel that your company cares as much about service after the sale as before it.
Automated CRM provides customer support teams with the tools they need to:
- Better manage interactions and call escalation.
- Deliver higher levels of customer service.
- Increase call-center efficiency.
- Remain top-of-mind with prospects and customers.
- Provide the ability to quickly respond and provide a positive customer experience.
- Create cross-sell and up-sell opportunities by presenting well-timed relevant offers to customers.
- Identify key interests of customers that deliver future insights for improved service and offerings.
Getting into position to make better, informed decisions faster.
Creating and enhancing a customer-centric culture.
Strategies and tactics for the Next Level.
Business development success with CRM.
Benefits of CRM solutions by your role in business.....
What are you doing in your business to increase customer loyalty?