Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems help businesses drive growth by fully integrating the efforts of sales, marketing, and customer service in order to create a consistent and satisfactory relationship with prospects and customers.
Previously we mentioned the capabilities of driving top line growth with the use of customer-centric business philosophy and a CRM software system. Business owners and executives must optimize their marketing strategies for superior return on investment and to properly align the efforts of sales, marketing, and customer service operations to support robust growth.
CRM as a Growth Enabler #1:
Plan and Execute Effective Marketing Campaigns:
An effective marketing strategy is the first step toward building top-line growth. To increase revenues, companies must identify groups of potential customers, target them with effective marketing campaigns, and measure results. CRM system automate marketing initiatives, enabling faster, more responsive marketing tactics and ensuring effective use of marketing dollars.
An automated CRM system provides the tools for marketing teams to:
- Provide valuable insights to the value of your offering to potential and existing customers.
- Develop, schedule, and execute integrated marketing campaigns.
- Identify customer segments and maintain target lists.
- Manage and analyze marketing budgets.
- Track responses and identify the source of leads.
- Provide a prioritized call list of prospects most interested in your marketing communications.
- Analyze campaign results.
Infor CRM with InboxGuru:
Get a daily email in your Inbox of the resulting activity.
Act with Switpage emarketing:
A CRM system from our firm will provide reliable metrics to monitor campaign results. Knowing what truly motivated a prospect to respond or a customer to buy again will help your marketing staff feel in control of marketing strategy. The ability to analyze results enables marketing management to account for success and adapt to challenges. Managers spend budget more wisely by replicating and building successful promotions. Over time, CRM helps marketing and sales departments develop more accurate forecasting models to predict lead generation and sales close rates.
Can you visualize how strategically timed contact with your most interested and ideal prospects can drive top line growth?
I am partial to Infor (Saleslogix) CRM, a customizable CRM solution that proactively monitors customer information and transactions, facilitating effective communication and helping foster profitable relationships. With the integration of web based e-Marketing a business can easily: Infor CRM now had built in marketing automation and sales excelleration tools using InboxGuru.
- Use a selective group of contacts from Sage SalesLogix or SwiftPage ACT! and send targeted communications that offers value to the reader.
- Receive feedback on those who respond by opening, clicking on specific content of interest and forwarding to other people.
- Provide the sales professionals the ability to priortized follow up actions- so follow up failure does not occur.
Getting into position to make better, informed decisions faster.
Creating and enhancing a customer-centric culture.
Strategies and tactics for the Next Level.
Business development success with CRM.
Benefits of CRM solutions by your role in business.....
What system do you use for effective marketing that keeps the sales force informed?