“We use spreadsheets to keep track of our clients. We record their names, addresses, and other information. I’m wondering just how efficient the spreadsheet is. Is there something out there that takes the spreadsheet idea to a new level?”
Oh boy, is there ever! You can thank me now for what I’m about to tell you, or you can thank me later.
Or now AND later.
ACT Tip: ACT! enables you to do so much more with customer information than a traditional spreadsheet allows you to do! Here are just a few of those actions you can take:
- You can categorize your clients by any number of groups. If you want to pick a specific group to make changes, notes, or send information to, you can group accordingly. Categories are much more comprehensive, too, so you have more information at your fingertips.
- You can keep track of every time you have contact with a customer.
- When you schedule an activity, you now have a record, along with any notes regarding that conversation.
- You can export information and quickly e mail to a target group.
- Your ACT! information can communicate with other partners’ or clients’ contact management systems. You make changes in ACT!, and shared users immediately have that same information, reducing the chances of human error.
- You are no longer using two documents—the spreadsheet AND ACT!—to keep track of that information, again reducing the chances of human error.
- You can e-market, do e mail blasts, post on social networking sites, and increase contact sources, which we all know is how you find more business and stay "Top of Mind".
- You can network more quickly.
All-inclusive. Efficient. Easy. That’s Success with ACT.
You’re welcome. 5¢.
What is on your mind?
Blog articles referencing "Smart Tasks"