By Dick Wooden on August 9, 2010 at 8:36 AM
Nurture Prospects Automatically with Drip Marketing
Create multi-step campaigns to nurture new leads and incorporate these Drip Marketing plans into your Smart Task sequences. Drip Marketing blends simple tasks, like automatically sending an email response when someone fills out a web form, with intelligent technology that reacts differently to contacts based on behavior, like automatically mailing a postcard or letter to a contact that has not opened email.
7 Ideas for marketing automation with Smart Tasks:
1. Send a welcome e-mail to new contacts.
3. Invite new customers to subscribe to your electronic newsletter, product announcements, or other programs. Make sure the content is valuable to them!
4. Put your customer loyalty program on auto-pilot with automated, timed email campaigns.
5. When opportunities changes to "Closed-Won" status, send an email that offers customers the opportunity to upgrade their selection, or purchase related products or services.
6. Schedule Opportunities in the "Inactive" status to receive periodic customer success stories and/or savings offers.
7. If an opportunity moves to "Closed-Lost" status, wait a while and then try a special campaign to reengage the contact, or survey lost sales to find out what your company could have done better.
View related Smart Tasks posts, here.
Learn more about Automated Selling Machine and Customer Magnet" target="_self">Automated Selling Machine and Customer Magnet- using Sage ACT! Smart Tasks. Use an automated assistant to help in the development of business relationships and in gaining success from knowledge in your CRM database.
What ideas of smart tasks would be helpful in your business?