ROI, or Return on Investment, is often top of the mind for company executives.
When you purchase and fully implement a CRM system, how do you know whether it's making a difference in your business? A CRM system has the potential to be an appreciating asset.
When used to its maximum capability, here are some things you can expect to see from success with CRM:
- Efficiency- How much time has your sales staff spent tracking their efforts? A customized CRM system will automate some of these efforts and allow staff to organize their time better--Greater efficiency finding that all important information on a key prospect.
- More subscribers- The ease of tracking prospects makes email lists and drip marketing campaigns much simpler. Start building a business relationship and automate the nurturing process.
- Better lead quality- The CRM system lets you focus energy on leads that are most likely to become sales. Better business intelligence, access to social media conversations, and educating the prospect all provide better leads.
- Increased conversion rate- Timely follow-up maximizes opportunities to close the sale. Reduce the sales cycle time.
- Return customers- Every customer wants to know they matter. CRM allows for the recording of those individual details so you can provide customized service. From the initial sales conversations to the notes from customer service and accounting, CRM allows you to build loyal relationships faster.
- Customer service- Detailed sales tracking and communication prevents complaints and allows a quick resolution of any concerns that do surface. Customer service representatives love CRM because of its wealth of information about the customer they are helping.
- More new leads-Excellent customer service leads to word of mouth marketing. Increase referrals and reduce the cost of new customer acquisition.
More on Benefits that matter....
So what have you found to increase your return on your CRM investment?