The big "R" in CRM represents relationships.
I don't know the original source for this, but I believe that there's a lot of wisdom in it. At times it is important to remember the key points of this "R" part of success with CRM -- customer relationship management -- in fact in all of life's relationships....
So here you go:
* The six most important words: "I admit I made a mistake."
* The five most important words: "You did a good job."
* The four most important words: "What is your opinion?"
* The three most important words: "I love you."
* The two most important words: "Thank you."
* The one most important word: "We"
* The one least important word: "I"
Let me know in your comments if you would like more "short courses....."