By Dick Wooden on February 10, 2010 at 9:36 PM
The book focuses on:
- Differentiating Yourself with Attraction Marketing
- Creating Contagious Content
- Driving Qualified Leads to Sales
Additionally she just posted a blog post entitled "Is Your Marketing Content Wardrobe Complete?" and draws an excellent parallel between marketing content and content in the fashion industry:
- Flannel Pajamas = Customer Stories
- Jeans = Blog Posts
- Shorts = Twitter
- Khakis = Articles and so forth....
This gets a Paw's-Up Vote from Sage, one of our Golden twins. Sage and Sasha are two of our Golden Retrievers who are young mothers. They enjoy their life with the Michigan snow and open spaces.
More to come...