Are you really understanding your customer's world?
Understanding that comes from Customer Relationship Management
CRM - Customer Relationship Management is a core business success strategy based on understanding the relationships among people within a business. CRM is:
Understanding that customers are your lifeblood. Customers are why your business exists and your business is there to serve their needs.
Understanding that relationships matter. We are all in the people business. It's important to know who in your business is communicating with people inside your customer's business.
- What has been promised and when?
- What issues and resolutions have occurred?
- What issues are still open and for how long?
- Who knows who else and what type of relationship do they have?
Understanding from their past interactions with your people.
- What the customer has previously purchased and the services that have been provided.
- Understanding what they like and don't like about your business.
- Understanding who their customers are and what is important to their customers.
Understanding gained from having the tools to manage this information effectively. CRM is your most important asset. This knowledge about the customer's business and the people you serve is your life blood.
Understanding from the ability to make better quality decisions quicker. A CRM system provides the control to manage a business more effectively. It is a system of strategies, work flow processes and tools to help guide and improve your understanding of a customer and of your own business.
Understanding of your commitments that comes from the your ability to track the who, what, when, where, why and how of relationship interactions.
CRM is the "feeling" gained from understanding customer experiences when you have the knowledge at your fingertips to solve their wants and leave them with that all important, positive lasting impression!
Success with CRM provides this Power of Understanding.